Revelation #15

Revelation #15

A Poem by Ahmad Cox

To see the world in a different way. We have to be willing to open our hearts to the unknown and the unseen. We have to put ourselves past the wisdom and the trials of the world and of men and start to see the bigger picture in front of us. We have to be willing to see with new eyes and a new way. Seeing the unseen that can often change us if we know where to look. There is truth to be found behind the veil when you take away the fog from your eyes and your mind. We live in a cloud of misinformation. It can be hard to truly pick out what is true and what is false. We have to be willing to go beyond what we see and know and learn from the heart. That inner intuition that lets us know we are not alone. That lets us see and know the higher plan. That lets us know we are loved and that there is a plan and a place for us in the universe. That there is light at the end of the tunnel and that love is truly the key that binds the universe. When you can understand and see that we are all loved and beautiful in our own way and that we were all placed on this beautiful Earth with a beautiful purpose you will begin to move past the ways of the world and you will begin to see and understand things in a whole new way and a whole new light and you will never be the same again.

© 2013 Ahmad Cox


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Absolutely brilliant! I think and feel the same way...The universe has the open heart for us all, and we just need the eyes to see through the fog and to overcome the total misunderstanding that we are Just a Body, which moves as a puppet...It`s very profound, and specially :

There is truth to be found behind the veil when you take away the fog from your eyes and your mind.

The truth will come for all one day...

-- nour --
August-013


Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

319 Views
1 Review
Added on August 3, 2013
Last Updated on August 3, 2013

Author

Ahmad Cox
Ahmad Cox

San Jose, CA



About
My name is Ahmad and I have posted a lot of my poetry on hellopoetry.com but I wanted to check out this site and see if I can start posting and reading poetry here. more..

Writing
Thoughts Thoughts

A Poem by Ahmad Cox


Diversity Diversity

A Poem by Ahmad Cox