The Race of Kings: The Dragon Heir

The Race of Kings: The Dragon Heir

A Book by Amanda
"

Essentially "Eragon" meets "Twilight" set in in modern Japan. The whole story is based off of a Japanese legend about a princess and lake dragons.

"

© 2010 Amanda


Author's Note

Amanda
My main weakness is establishing relevant, entertaining dialogue. Any tips on developing strong dialogue would be helpful. Also, if you notice any factual inconsistencies, please point them out. Thanks.

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Reviews

Poetic Voice is Announcing the first Poetic Voice Cash Prize Contest for Poetry. Awards will be given to the writers who submit for consideration the most outstanding poems within the context of Poetry and Word Art.
http://poeticvoice.ning.com/

Posted 13 Years Ago


You are fully awesome. :3

Posted 13 Years Ago


OMG! I'm thinking about that to while I write my book "Lya the dragon keeper" haha Well I read the first chapter and was drawn right away I hope I can get to were you are in your book. I want it to be very long! Nice job so far keep it up!

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

562 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on October 17, 2010
Last Updated on November 5, 2010
Tags: fiction, fantasy, japan, japanese, legend, myth, folklore, dragon, dragonlore

Author

Amanda
Amanda

About
I'm a small-town business student who loves to write. I have just recently completed the final draft of my first-ever manuscript, most of which can be found on my page under "The Race of Kings: The Dr.. more..

Writing
My Lot My Lot

A Poem by Amanda