Where The Willow Sways

Where The Willow Sways

A Story by Aimee Olivera
"

The first paragraph or so of a book I'm writing, I will post the book if I ever finish it...

"
Where the soft green grass blows gently in the wind, where the tall willow tree creaks and sways, where the breeze is warm and sweet and flowers speckle the fields, giving off the perfume of life.
Everything is life there. The trickling water flows cheerfully along and the birds fly and the sky smiles.
Yet everything is somehow muted there, the sounds are faint, as if coming from another world, and the plants are faded in colour like a watercolour painting.
Everything is real there, you can touch and feel and breath in its simple beauty, yet you feel that it is just too perfect, too wonderful, every flower in bloom, every bird chirping unanimously, it simply feels that it's all just a wonderful dream. A dream you never want to end, but you know, deep inside, that one day, it will.

© 2014 Aimee Olivera


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

124 Views
Added on October 22, 2014
Last Updated on October 22, 2014

Author

Aimee Olivera
Aimee Olivera

Cork, Ireland



About
Never judge a book by its cover, I am 13, do not read my work with that in mind, judge me as if I were an adult. Criticism is only reasonable if you have a reason. more..

Writing