Who am i

Who am i

A Story by Ainee
"

I wrote this story about my name. My name is Ainus.saba and its meaning is morning eye. This story has a lesson for people that they should never lose confidence and struggle for their own goal.

"
❄Who am i❄
Today i went on to search my own identity then i realized that even i don't know, who am i? I don't know why the world has left me alone? Neither i care for the good things nor for the bad one.who worked hard for the last years of her life now today she feel helpless and compelled to leave it on destiny.
When i asked from the sun 🌞 who am i? He told me that perhaps you are like my rays who doesn't care about any barrier and reach for his destination. Then he asked me, why you are said and what is your destination? I answered that i am searching for my destination.
When i asked from the night, who am i? It told me that you are like a light that reaches to its destination without any resistance.
When i asked from the stars, who am i? They told me that you are bright like mine. look at me inspite of hard struggling of day and night together didn't put me down. I'm still at my own place.
When i asked from the grass, who am i? It answered me that you are just like mine. I asked how? I feel fear. It told me that look at me, no matter how many times people uproot me. I didn't lose confidence and germinate again.
When i asked the same question from water. it didn't respond me.when i want to grab it. It made another way to flow. stop me if you can? I found myself helpless and became silent. Then the water told me you are like mine. When ever, how many times people stop your way. you make your own destiny.
When i asked from the earth, who am i? She answered me that dig me. When I digg her, she displayed her hoard's.she told me that make your self soft and delicate like mine. No matter how people treat, i treat them good.
Sun, Stars, day, night and earth revolves around their own orbit. We learned from all these lessons that we should face the circumstances and should not lose confidence.
The only thing that resist our way is the human, who neither do things nor want people do it.
When i asked from the human who am I and what is my destination? The human misguide me and made myself unfamiliar. But some people are like Angel's, who embellish our life. Who stand by you, give confidence to you and help you to move forward. Some time the person disappears without saying anything and we never find the person again in our life. They want to make you strong. They want us to be self sufficient in life. They leave and never come again. I wish they would come back.
At last when i asked from the day, who am I? It answered me that you are the apple of my eye. You are the light with out my soul is in complete because you are Ainus.saba. i wish you always shine and bright like a diamond because your brightness enlightens the world.

© 2019 Ainee


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

25 Views
Added on August 9, 2019
Last Updated on August 9, 2019

Author

Ainee
Ainee

Peshawar, Pakistan



About
Stars always shine in dark. more..