School is fun.

School is fun.

A Poem by akihsna

I was there on my own, watching my fellow classmates,
Laughing and smiling at their pranks and mischief.
Got to learn that Maths is the subject my teacher hates
But even worst, she confessed; "In it I have no belief!"
We made bets on whose paper pellets would fall in the bin
And it ended up falling everywhere save the target.
Having fun while at school is not a sin
Because these awesome people are the best I've ever met.

© 2012 akihsna


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Hello, Anshika, my new friend! I am _so_ glad that you reached out and tapped on the door of my place of being-when-in-thought. I started at the end, here, because often the end is the beginning - no matter its time. I must confess, I had to say to myself, "..breathe." I don't know what I was expecting, really, but I got ever so much more than I could have anticipated. Please forgive me but.. truly, to me, your writing is absolutely exquisite. Have you just been having a good run or do you write this way all of the time? Really, I couldn't stop. I started here and read every one - all the way up to the haiku series. I confess, when it comes to the haiku I am an illiterate nincompoop with the skill and finesse of a Waring blender. But, because of the other things you have written, I am going to make a serious effort to come up to speed on the form. Just so I can enjoy your work all the more. I must warn you, I tend to give really silly, long-winded, seat-of-the-pants, reflective reviews. Some warm up to them after a while; others run away, screaming or say I'm offensive and then unfriend me. Gha! OK, now you may see what I'm talking about. Well, I hope you don't run away, screaming, or unfriend me until I get a chance to comment on some of your wonderful pieces. I absolutely cannot believe that some of these have no reviews. They are so good. It makes me shake my head in wonder at my good fortune for I shall be the first to comment upon the wonder of the mind that is Anshika R..

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

263 Views
1 Review
Added on November 10, 2012
Last Updated on November 10, 2012
Tags: school, fun, college life, students, friends, studying

Author

akihsna
akihsna

Mauritius



About
Island girl. Penning her thoughts every now and then. more..

Writing
Cotylédon Cotylédon

A Poem by akihsna


Hosanna Hosanna

A Poem by akihsna


Lovestruck Lovestruck

A Poem by akihsna