I can't live without you

I can't live without you

A Poem by Akshat♥
"

feeling of loss

"

I can't live without you.
how should i tell you
I can't live without you.


you don't even know my love for you
I am waiting for you.
you are my heart and soul
how should i tell you
I can't live without you


you live in my heart
but you don't know about the feelings
for you inside me.
you always make me cry


I live
i die
with you only
trust me..
I am waiting for you
you are my heart and soul..


how should you live breaking my heart
you always get woe of leaving me


my life is lonely without you
without you what should i do
I always become sad
this sadness breaking me out..
I am trying but this is not enough for me..


I can't control
I can't wait
I can't think more
I can't live without you..

© 2013 Akshat♥


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

you don't even know my love for you
I am waiting for you.
you are my heart and soul
how should i tell you
I can't live without you

I love that... this is one great poem... I feel the emotions you put in this poem when you wrote this. I am definitely going to add this to my favorites.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

"how should i tell you
I can't live without you." This should end with a question mark.

"you always get woe of leaving me" I'm not sure what you meant here. Maybe it's a grammar error, but I'm not sure what you meant so I don't know how to fix it.

A lovely poem. You did seem to fluctuate between using ending punctuations and not using them, which confused me a little. You should think about being consistent with them, because even punctuation can be used to get meaning across. You also don't consistently capitalize the beginnings of sentences, which made it seem a little erratic and random, so you should think about how you want to do that, as well as capitilizing the word "I" within sentences, which I don't really see you doing at all. That, of course, could have meaning, emphasizing how unimportant the speaker feels without the subject, but you capitilize the same word in other places, ao I was a little confused. Other than that, I had nothing to nitpick at. Very sweet and sad poem. Good job.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Really heart felt (Akshat) it sure was a hell of a emotional punch u have given too your readers ...... good job !

Posted 13 Years Ago


I felt this way before.....now she lives with me...and I couldn't be happier. Good luck.

Posted 13 Years Ago


I really thought this poem was in depth the whole way through. I couldn't get my eyes off the page until I finished it. I'm not a person that looks for grammar or spelling so, don't get me on reviewing that unless someone asks for it. Underneath the whole poem, I thought there was a beauty that was pulled through the words too.

~Lizzard~

Posted 13 Years Ago


Nice!

Posted 13 Years Ago


"but you doesn't know about the feelings." "Doesn't" is a bad choice of words. "Don't" would have been better.

Other than that, it was a very nice poem. Great job. :)

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Kes
There's some grammar problems, I think, but I really liked this. The message is still strong. I guess I like it because I can relate. Good job.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Like your other writes this is nice .. there are few grammer issues which need to be corrected and I would prefer a bit more structure ..
trust me . same words , ordered properly can make a much much stronger impact altogether , the write has that potential .

Posted 13 Years Ago


this is so sweet and romantic!
Very well done :)

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

2425 Views
71 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 5 Libraries
Added on February 14, 2011
Last Updated on July 26, 2013

Author

Akshat♥
Akshat♥

New Delhi, India



About
hello(Namaste), You can call me (or ashu), I LOVE MYSELF...!! :-P I am methodical,practical and a great friend....!!! I never make snap decisions, preferring to weigh the pros and cons of every.. more..

Writing
Miracle Miracle

A Poem by Akshat♥



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Tree Tree

A Poem by Akshat♥