You made me

You made me

A Poem by Akshat♥
"

one person can become your world

"
















You cry
I cry

You happy
I happy

Your lips, my biggest weakness
Your Smile, my biggest distraction

If you need me 
I'll come running
from million miles away
Just to see you one last time
One last feeling closer to you

I won't ever hesitate to give you more
If you need something let me know
I will do everything to make you happy
to bring a smile, a sweet smile

You cry
I cry

You happy
I happy

You made me spin on my feet
You made me feel heaven in hell
You made me believe that i can live happily
You made me a person that i never was...

You are everything i had
Your one touch can do miracle
Your one effort can solve hardest problem
Without you i am nothing...

You cry
I cry

You happy
I happy

© 2013 Akshat♥


Author's Note

Akshat♥
i write that i feel like doing it..
you decide that you like it or not...

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I like how the people in this poem seem to be connected, intertwined. and how the repetition of the words "you cry i cry" and "you happy i happy" seem to strengthen that. it makes me get the feeling that these people were in love in an interconnected way, and they are a part of each other, a love that can't be broken. i love the feeling this poem brings. togetherness.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

wow!!! liked it a lot.

Posted 13 Years Ago


I would have put, 'you're happy, I'm happy'. This is beautiful. To be moved so by someone is a good thing. It shows a connection to them. But there is a difference between 'connection' and 'dependence.'

Posted 13 Years Ago


I like it. How the you felt and the other as if you are one. To show what one means to one another. So wonderful job of expressing this love.

Posted 13 Years Ago


"from million miles away" this should either be "from a million miles away" or "from millions of miles away"

"You made me feel heaven in hell" this makes me think of the line in Paradise Lost, which reads "The mind is its own place, and in itself/Can make a heaven of hell, a hell of heaven"


"You are everything i had" from the context of the poem, I assumed the speaker had the person still, so I wasn't sure if you meant "have" here or if you're implying that the speaker has lost this person.

"Your one tough can do miracle" I was really confused by what you meant here.

"Your one effort can solve hardest problem" This should be "my hardest problem" or "the hardest problems" unless you were tryng to simplify the engllish the speaker is using.

I liked the use of color in this poem to bring out the importan lines and words. I also like the three repetitions of the first two stanzas, and the simplification of the English in the second, seventh, adn eleventh lines, emphasizing both the simplicity ( and possibly innocence or naivete, since it sounded like the way a child would say it) of the love shared by the speaker and the subject. A nice poem, once again.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

its nice...a very teenage mushy love poem!!!

Posted 13 Years Ago


Hmmm.. I remember a song while reading this.... anyways, good poem..

Posted 13 Years Ago


Reminded me of a song I hear a lot.

Very adorable poem, though:) Very meaningful. Good job. :)

Posted 13 Years Ago


"Your one tough can do miracle." Did you mean "touch" instead of "tough"?

This is a very sweet, very romantic poem.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Aww, this is so sweet! Great job. :)

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

2019 Views
65 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 2 Libraries
Added on February 14, 2011
Last Updated on July 26, 2013

Author

Akshat♥
Akshat♥

New Delhi, India



About
hello(Namaste), You can call me (or ashu), I LOVE MYSELF...!! :-P I am methodical,practical and a great friend....!!! I never make snap decisions, preferring to weigh the pros and cons of every.. more..

Writing
Miracle Miracle

A Poem by Akshat♥



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Tree Tree

A Poem by Akshat♥