melody / metal

melody / metal

A Poem by alan khan
"

starts off nice.. then it takes a sudden turn. not for the pure of heart. i still don't know if this is funny or not.

"
there are very few things left that offer me satisfaction.

one act in particular leaves me overwhelmed by ecstasy.


the act of receiving a woman's grace.

those moments leading up to
thee moment,
the most subtle indulgences, that carry passion to magic
are what i live for.


savoring the moments in which she undresses, the moments in which she sheds her clothing, are key you see.

for nothing can compare to the sight of her slithering out of her pants, her hips and thighs making their powerful appearance after her escapist dance.


taking in and observing every inch of her skin warms me further, my lips and hands travel across her endlessly erotic and sensual body. The female figure, in all it's glory cannot be tamed by words, cannot be understood. it defies all logic. for in it's wonder, it stirs only madness.

as she presses her body against mine with heavy breath and lustful urgency. i forget myself and can no longer play this role..

//////


i grab her harshly by her face and keep her still as my tongue finds hers. kissing her hard and without remorse. my hands
find their way around her throat as i throw her to her back.

i enter.

she looks into my eyes with a fiery gaze as she inhales sharply, gasping for air and control. but all control is lost at this point.

she shuts her eyes tightly and turns her face to the side, my hands still clutching her throat. i begin to stroke. gently at first to savor the vibrations she makes, as she responds to my now throbbing member deep within her. But soon i too am overcome with a craze, and begin slamming her body.

taking my hands away from her neck, i grasp harshly at her bouncing breasts.

her hands wrap around my forearm as she scratches at my skin, doing the same thing to my back, digging for blood. I slam her hard and slap her breast in retaliation.


her gentle breaths turn to heavy moans, and now finally to screams of overwhelming fire. We are both lost in this moment.
The moisture of our warm breaths clinging to the gentle sweat glistening off our bodies. This painful act sticking to us in a beautiful way.
and we take it further.

I pull out, bring her toward me, and enter her open mouth. The pressure from her lips on the crown is over bearing, as her tongue cripples me. She moans and reacts well and treats me well as she sucks hard.

I flip her over to her stomach and spank her a*s red as i enter again from behind. She is exhausted and keeps her head down for a while.

I yank her mess of hair back toward me and spank her again. she tells me to say things, nasty things.

"you f*****g love this don't you.. huh? you f*****g b***h.." something along those lines.


soon exhaustion and the pretense of it all disappears. now there is only the want, and need for that moment. the moment of explosive release, when two beings being meshed together, at last converge and exist on a higher level.

when the moments arrives, she turns.. out of the illusion of obligation, and perhaps out of want.. and waits with her open mouth in front of me, until i finish. She breathes heavy and the exhaustion over her body is apparent. it is lovely and glorious.

i stand, grunting like an elder viking. the unpleasant sounds of a glutenous warthog.





the filth and and necessity over now, we both return to a state of serene enjoyment. and i again
revel in her mysteriously perfect figure. glad again for moments when two souls become adjoined in primal magic.

© 2011 alan khan


Author's Note

alan khan
so fuckin lame..

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Interesting I think. It is infact not a sexual scene I've ever read before seeing as I'm a hopeless romantic and the only type of sex scene I indulge in is either hollywood, or harlequin romance novels. Perferably the novels. This was a good read though, it kept my attention and the rawness of it was... attractive. I like the spacing and just the choice of words. My favorite part has to be the line "The female figure, in all it's glory cannot be tamed by words, cannot be understood. it defies all logic. for in it's wonder, it stirs only madness." That line, love, is worth an applause. Great job!

~Adora



Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

this is not lame at all. the wording is rushed, but the descriptions are vibrant and heated. my favorite part is "she looks into my eyes with a fiery gaze as she inhales sharply, gasping for air and control. but all control is lost at this point."
I got so hot reading this and by the end I was licking my lips wanting it in my own mouth.
*SIGH* horny and frustrated in public again!
Well done, sir, well done.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Nice to find peace and release into another with the same goal. I like the description of the woman to the taking of the flesh. I believe when we learn to separate love from sex. We can be happy. They are two different emotions. I agree with your words. A woman undressing allow the mind to dreams then touch. Thank you for the outstanding poetry.
Coyote

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Hi Afk
Long time no see.. Once again, erotica is flowing out of your writing pen...
Overall, M/M is has a melodic emotional feel to it.
The brutal & primal portion seems a little lopsided but then again Men
bite off more than they can chew.. (haha) the build up is orgasmic...
Thanks for sharing!
LLR


Posted 12 Years Ago


I didn't find this lame at all. I found it very sensual and sexy. Mucho Kudos.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Interesting I think. It is infact not a sexual scene I've ever read before seeing as I'm a hopeless romantic and the only type of sex scene I indulge in is either hollywood, or harlequin romance novels. Perferably the novels. This was a good read though, it kept my attention and the rawness of it was... attractive. I like the spacing and just the choice of words. My favorite part has to be the line "The female figure, in all it's glory cannot be tamed by words, cannot be understood. it defies all logic. for in it's wonder, it stirs only madness." That line, love, is worth an applause. Great job!

~Adora



Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

566 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 19, 2011
Last Updated on August 19, 2011
Tags: sex, rough, fuck, erotic, erotica, awesome, fun, sensual, poetry

Author

alan khan
alan khan

Mint Hill, NC



About
I'm Alan Khan. more..

Writing
shiver shiver

A Poem by alan khan



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..