Infinite

Infinite

A Poem by Ryun Cushing
"

Basically, I just read ''The Perks of Being a Wallflower", and I feel infinite.

"
I don't know what I'm even writing right now, but my mental energy level is beyond comprehension, and beyond recognition.
It's like when you're first driving a car, and you put that key into the ignition.
And everything just seems to mix in, and all you need to do is listen.
This feeling is so far from words, it would make no sense if I even tried to tell you.
It feels so free, to just be here, and to have youth. 
I wish you felt this feeling, and I wish you knew this feel.
It feels so good to be, and just to know that you're real.
I feel like I'm on top of the world and I've ruled all the land, and that there's nothing in my way, and I can help anyone with just a single hand.
As a great writer once said, and as I feel I have to quote, "I feel infinite."
And on that, I'll end this note. 

© 2013 Ryun Cushing


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

It's at times like these that it helps to raise a hand and check, just to see if you really can part the seas. This is an excellent poem. It describes an indescribable feeling and yet I am left wondering if there isn't a more diligent message toiling away, just below the surface.. with infinite patience.. waiting for certain minds, crafted in shapes existing only in higher dimensions. Stop, go.. red light, green light. Pop! The lights go ON most brightly when they explode and die; have you ever noticed that?

Posted 11 Years Ago


"It feels so free, to just be here, and to have youth.
I wish you felt this feeling, and I wish you knew this feel.
It feels so good to be, and just to know that you're real."
I like the above lines a lot. Good to feel infinite. I have known freedom and no rules a few times in my life. No better days. Thank you for sharing the excellent poem.
Coyote

Posted 11 Years Ago


What a lovely thing to write about. I can relate to your pleasant words, thanks for sharing. nice work.

Posted 11 Years Ago


I adore your infinite power to help anyone
It is a wonderful note
Enjoyed reading

Posted 11 Years Ago


I like it a lot :)

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

385 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 4, 2013
Last Updated on January 4, 2013
Tags: short story, poem, think, infinite, perks

Author

Ryun Cushing
Ryun Cushing

NJ



About
Filmmaker.Writer.Musician. more..

Writing
10) 10)

A Poem by Ryun Cushing


Trace Trace

A Poem by Ryun Cushing



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..