Majestic Beauty

Majestic Beauty

A Story by "Aleeza"
"

Appreciating the Wondrous Beauty of our Majesty

"
As I was online this morning I saw this picture of a Beautiful Horse and the picture was titled Majestic Beauty. I was quickly reminded of our Majesty and how I instantly became attracted the word Majestic which means Large and impressively Beautiful, having or exhibiting Majesty- Beauty and Royal Power. So I immediately went into my scriptures and started to study the word Majestic and I found it in several scriptures, but the one that stuck out to me was Exodus 15:11 "Who is like You among the gods, O LORD? Who is like You, majestic in holiness, Awesome in praises, working wonders? The words (Majestic in Holiness) struck the core of my spirit, so when I looked it up for that specific scripture it meant: Magnificent, Glorious and Honorable. We all know that Christ is all those things by nature but have you ever taken a few minutes in your quiet time and processed what that even means to you?

Can you even fathom seeing our Majesty face to face? My mind can't even grasp a hold of it. I have sat here on many occasions and anticipated His face in front of me and I am continually reminded of what John said in Revelations 1 when the Holy Spirit says: Write on a scroll what you see. And when I turned I saw seven golden lamp stands, and among the lamp stands was someone like a son of man, dressed in a robe reaching down to his feet and with a golden sash around his chest. The hair on his head was white like wool, as white as snow, and his eyes were like blazing fire. His feet were like bronze glowing in a furnace, and his voice was like the sound of rushing waters. In his right hand he held seven stars, and coming out of his mouth was a sharp, double-edged sword. His face was like the sun shining in all its brilliance. I can spend hours trying to imagine what that looked like for him, but I can promise you that my mind wouldn't even come close to the truth of what our Majesty looks like.

I have this unexplained fascination with waterfalls and I love to search the internet for different pictures of what they look like in person. How beautiful they must be. I love how the water just continues this endless overflow of and the sound of the water rolling over the edge and hitting the water and rocks below. I love the crystal clear look of the water and all it's purity. The same goes for the fascination of seeing Jesus in all His splendor. He is Majestic in Holiness, He is strength and Beauty and all things we can't imagine He is. So the question is: How do I display that in my everyday life. I know I could never come close in human form but, what part of my heart is after the living God if I don't try. It comes at no surprise to me that this horse's picture was titled Majestic Beauty. Even the scripture's tell us how the Lord will appear on a white horse. So naturally if you are being touched by Majesty that you have no choice but to be filled with His Majestic Beauty.

© 2016 "Aleeza"


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

537 Views
Added on May 16, 2016
Last Updated on May 16, 2016
Tags: Majestic, Splendor, Majesty

Author

"Aleeza"
"Aleeza"

PA



About
I have a tremendous passion to share my heart with anyone who is willing to listen. I write about the experiences I've lived throughout my life before and after accepting Christ. Everything I have wr.. more..

Writing
Undone Undone

A Story by "Aleeza"