Unbroken

Unbroken

A Story by "Aleeza"

Can we become unbroken in a broken world? Can we walk in freedom in a society of bondage? Do you realize that everything Christians long for has already been promised to each and everyone of us? Do you realize that the acceptance that the non Christian is longing for can only be found in Christ Jesus? God's promises,the gifts of the Holy Spirit, Revival, Healing, Restoration, Redemption etc. Everyone of those things and more are already in us. We just have to learn how He activates those things within us. The only way to learn is through prayer and His word.

Ask the Holy Spirit to rekindle that fire that was once in you. Stop reading the next social media post for the closest prophetic meeting when every prophetic word ever spoken has already been written in His word (Bible). If your desire is to reach our youth then start reaching them at their level. Take the time to explore their gifts and teach them how to operate in them. Maybe you don't like what your child likes but there is always going to be common ground for a place to start.

How long have you lived in your neighborhood and have never met your neighbors? In Mark 16:15 Jesus say's: Go out into all the world and preach the good news to everyone. Well, He's not going to send us anywhere if we can't even reach the ones he's placed right beside us. We have gotten way to comfortable for way too long. Why when there are prayer meetings at church very few people show up to pray? Truth be told, with as much is going on in our cities, states and countries, we should be holding prayer meetings more then once a week. Even if we hold them in our own homes. We should be gathering on a corporate level as much as possible.

This year has been filled with sickness, death, quarantines, rage, unjustified killings, riots etc but stop and see how the Lord is good.. Everything the enemy meant for evil and destruction God is turning around for His Glory. Because of Covid-19 families have been forced to be together again. Husband's and wives are spending more time building their marriages, raising their children etc. We are finding the very things like sporting events and partying that took precedence over our responsibilities in the Lord have been temporarily removed. He's removing the idols in your life, He's calling us back to Himself...Are you answering the call?

Because of the unjust killing of an innocent man this nation has come together. What could have destroyed this country is healing generations of races. People of all races are marching side by side. Police brutality is being exposed and 95% of our officers are marching along side of us. This has turned out to be the greatest march since Martin Luther King. As a matter of fact, this March is ten times greater in numbers.. Can you see what God is doing? Can you see that He's providing an opportunity for us to come together? Not for people to continue in their hate, not for people to continue reminding others of their sin, but He's providing the perfect opportunity to put scripture into practice by loving your neighbor.

Do you find yourself talking to Him several times a day now, asking Him to reveal His plan for us? I do! Even if it's just for a few seconds at a time, I am learning to put every situation in the hands of God, which is why it is so important for you to continue in your word, to study and worship at home on a daily basis. What does that look like to you? You see, I worship while I cook, or while I'm cleaning. If I don't have 10 minutes to sit and read then I listen to it audibly. Trust me, it is sinking in. What if you ran into an old friend who was desperately seeking direction and guidance? Would you know how to pray with them? Would you know how lead them to the words of comfort in God's word? Or would you only be able to confirm their sadness by instilling more sadness?

What if you were in a situation that frustrated you but God chose you at that moment to be used by Him. Would you know how to be a vessel for Jesus or would you buy into that frustration? Trust me when I say that there is nothing that I'm saying here that God hasn't already revealed to me first. These are the area's in my life that God has been working with me in. These are the things I have struggled in and I'm positive that I'm not the only one.

At this point I'm not exactly sure what all of my gifts are, and they may change daily as God chooses how to use me, but I do know that I want more than what I have and I want to be further than what I am. I also know that when my kids, my family, my friends, my neighbors and even strangers see me that all I want them to see is Jesus. I want them to see genuine love and kindness. I want them to know I would be willing to step out to lend a hand. When people see me I want them to see the Love of Christ in me at all times. I want them too see pure joy even in not such good circumstances.

I want people to know that it's more then okay to get excited for Jesus. It's more then okay to worship with a shout and a praise. I want to be the one who leaves behind a legacy that showed serving God was the greatest achievement any one person could achieve because the reward is eternity with our Father. I want my family and friends to know that Salvation goes far beyond saying a prayer and that Jesus is alive and real, and that He reigns in each and everyone of us if we choose to allow Him access on a spiritual and a personal level. The word of God promises us freedom in Him. 2 Corinthians 3:17 Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom. Is the spirit of the Lord in you? Do you desire to operate freely in Christ? I know I do :) Are your desires built on elevating His Glory?

As we continue our day to day lives in a broken world, I encourage you to love your neighbor, to pray with the broken hearted, to be a voice for those who can't speak, to be a light for those who struggle in darkness, to shine as the morning light that He's called us to do.. If we all choose to walk and live according to the will of God then we will all be free to choose love over hate in every moment and every situation. May the love of God rule and reign in our hearts forever from this moment forward. Let us walk through this broken world UNBROKEN

© 2020 "Aleeza"


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

49 Views
Added on June 5, 2020
Last Updated on June 5, 2020

Author

"Aleeza"
"Aleeza"

PA



About
I have a tremendous passion to share my heart with anyone who is willing to listen. I write about the experiences I've lived throughout my life before and after accepting Christ. Everything I have wr.. more..

Writing
Undone Undone

A Story by "Aleeza"