I know. You know I know. I know you know I know.

I know. You know I know. I know you know I know.

A Poem by Cole
"

One of those spoken words (not sure of the proper term)

"

I know. You know that I know. I know that you know that I know. We know that  Henry knows, and Henry knows that we know it. We're a knowledgeable family,” Prince Geoffrey claims in The Lion in Winter.  But, do we really know? Where one stands in lifewhat roles we carry, what being we are. I ask myself these questions. Torn between stereotypical roles where neither one fits who I am. My place is nowhere that the consensus will acknowledge. My place is fluid, and varies by and by. My mind, body and soul tell me that I am the spectrum " that my place is not one specific label. But as I come to realize, that after 18 years I am still not happy with my place in life. I am content. Content with my body, my role, and who I am. 


I want happiness. 


So, please


Call me Cole. 

© 2013 Cole


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

232 Views
Added on February 17, 2013
Last Updated on February 17, 2013
Tags: lion in winter, roles, trans, FTM, lgbt, transgender, spoken word

Author

Cole
Cole

Charleston, SC



About
The name is Cole. A writer, college student, dreamer, and learner. Very open minded and friendly person for the most part. I enjoy life as can be, and I continuously search to learn more whether it's .. more..

Writing
Dear World Dear World

A Story by Cole


The Voyage The Voyage

A Book by Cole