Dear World

Dear World

A Story by Cole
"

Just a rant-letter that I did one night...

"

Dear World,


Why must you be so unfair? Brought to this world in a vessel not of my own. Forced by day to lie behind these layers. By night to avoid the reflections and despair. With a family who cut the ties, and a friend or two left behind, the days seem as long as they are lonely. And as love flounders and flays to ask myself: "What man would ever want to be with a Trans-man like me?" To go through life with a smoke screen it seems. What person would want to live like that? Feeling as though they're lying, or that they won't ever be good enough. A constant sense of despair and trouble it seems to be. When I made the decision to transition I understood the repercussions and the sacrifices to be made. But still, I get irritated with the cards the world has dealt, and wish that I had been born a boy or simply could live life in the body given to me. And daggon... This world is a bit unfair and I can't help but write to help try to pass away the lonely nights. But, at the end of the day beyond the words I realize that I would rather be alone and happy as a Gay FTM than to continue in the body I'm in now and not deal with the sacrifices I've had to make. And, if I had to make the decision again I'd do it all over again.


Much Love,


     Cole

A Gay Trans-man

© 2013 Cole


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

wow are these your personal feelings or just something you thought up? nice work by the way i could feel the emotion in them

Posted 11 Years Ago


Cole

11 Years Ago

it was a mix of both personal feelings and wanting to reach out to the world
Jamal

11 Years Ago

very thoughtful.... by the way would it be too much trouble if you could check out my novel it's cal.. read more
I will never say I understand the pain you are going through, keep writing and make sure you try stay strong! Keep smiling.

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

232 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 17, 2013
Last Updated on February 17, 2013
Tags: lgbt, trans, transgender, gay, FTM, world, letter

Author

Cole
Cole

Charleston, SC



About
The name is Cole. A writer, college student, dreamer, and learner. Very open minded and friendly person for the most part. I enjoy life as can be, and I continuously search to learn more whether it's .. more..

Writing
The Voyage The Voyage

A Book by Cole