Things Are Looking Up

Things Are Looking Up

A Poem by Alexander Dueck
"

I was waiting in a doctor's feeling a little helpless, so I wrote. As I wrote I decided I'd drive myself to destination "positive mood" instead of staying in the settlement of self-pity.

"


     Losing a bit of zeal tonight. Got it figured for the short sight. Long term goals give me fuel for to fight. I don't need a blue print, maybe just an outcome to work towards. I'm in the right nook, picking up books, put them down if dull that future looks. Physics is legit, math is a b***h. Phycology is rich, jobs opps are the s***s. And that's full on the lips of those who I seem to deal with. Something good is always up next, maybe a break from this god complex. We seem to have it all figured out.


     It's nice to know that things will always go, exactly the right way. This plan that I live always seems like a gamble, but there's something more complicated than roulette. It's a new science, a new mind set more sure than the sun's awakening and mathematics. It's out there somewhere, and everywhere too; it's in my hands and there and back to the moon.


© 2017 Alexander Dueck


Author's Note

Alexander Dueck
Join me on my emotional rollercoaster. It's super fun. I promise.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

220 Views
Added on January 21, 2017
Last Updated on January 21, 2017
Tags: journey, emotion, help, existential, sad, helpless, pity, happy, emotional, decisive, indipendant, in, charge, boss, driver

Author

Alexander Dueck
Alexander Dueck

Canmore, Alberta, Canada



About
Hello there, I'm Alexander. I want to share with you some of my ideas. Please feel free to give honest feedback, so I can learn to say what I feel in a way that makes you want to listen. .. more..

Writing