Deadly Hearts

Deadly Hearts

A Book by Alexis Macomber
"

This book is full with love and hate,careful and careless,friendship and fights,humans and vampires.

"

© 2011 Alexis Macomber


Author's Note

Alexis Macomber
© 2010 All characters, (this includes names and particular personality traits), events/scenes and plot lines that occur in this role-play/story are all under copy right and it is forbidden to use and/or claim them for own material. They belong only too the role-player that portrays and writes them, and any use or reference of a character is to be first consulted with them.
They may grant permission on only what their character is part of, and if it is a particular scene involving another role-player’s character, requester will also need to seek permission from said role player.
If it is not granted, then it is forbidden to attempt to persuade the role player or go ahead with the query for using said character.

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

117 Views
Added on January 3, 2011
Last Updated on January 3, 2011

Author

Alexis Macomber
Alexis Macomber

Alanta, GA



About
Im not that old,im really 12 years old,same with my best friend who helped me write it.Her name is Courtney.I live in Georgia,Atlanta.A very crazy place.Anyway,I live in a small house with 4 other peo.. more..

Writing