Snow

Snow

A Chapter by AleyshaRosa

White.

Snow floats from the ceiling. I pray this high will end, please end... His eyes are in each one of the flakes; watching me from every angle. My limbs are numb and I'm afraid to push this blanket of blood from my body... Perhaps I will be punished.

No. The snow is falling, chilling me, bringing life to bones. I shudder and crimson shivers off my body like ashes.

“You can't break free,” he says.

“I know.”

But I move. There is a tingle in my veins, reminding me I'm alive. When I bring my hand to my chest, a euphoria I've never felt before jumps within my gut�"swirling, singing. He growls and the snow turns into a blizzard of glowing blue eyes.

“You can't escape me...” His teeth shine between flakes.

No. The fish swim once more before my eyes, but I brace myself against my elbows and pry myself from the floor that I've come to call home.

Goodbye... She sings. She calls for me.

“I'm sorry, but I must go.”

The floor smiles at me and winks slowly.

Goodbye, my daughter...

My brain rocks, rumbles and explodes right before my eyes. Thoughts and reminisces splatter the wall ahead. His teeth jump from the wall and eat my mind in one lonesome bite.

“You can't escape me, you little f**k.” He spits from between clenched teeth. The blood remaining in his gums freckle my cheeks. But I'm already up. I wiggle my toes, hoping, praying they will obey. Bare and bloodied, they move and a release of pent up hope leaves my lips. I bend my knees and attempt to lift myself from the linoleum.

“You better stop right now, or you're gonna get it... Get it... Get it...” His last two words flutter across my earlobe.

No. I'm crossing my legs�"I can feel again. My strong Mother lying so nonchalant beneath me comes alive.

Please... Wait, don't leave me. Just stay, just this one little piece of you...

“Please, Mother. Please release me.” I whisper to her, patting her chilly surface. I feel her nod beneath my touch. A dribbling red tear rolls from my arm and drips between her cracks.

“I cry for you, Mother.”

With pain in my heart, I shift my weight, stretching my legs out and testing my strength. Suddenly, he crashes down upon me, his full weight shoving me to the floor and pinning my arms above my head.

“I told you, told you, told you!” His face is so close to mine, his breath hot on my cheek.

“No!” It's a blood-curdling scream that leaves my desperate lips. I shake helplessly beneath him and scream, plead, beg him to stop, oh God please stop...

One strong hand leaves my wrist and strokes my cheek with a love that makes acrid vomit stir in my throat.

“Oh, my love... Yes...” He hisses before my Mother wraps her protective arms around me.




© 2012 AleyshaRosa


Author's Note

AleyshaRosa
Give a guess as to who the man is.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

To me, he seems like a physical embodiment of pure insanity.

Posted 10 Years Ago


AleyshaRosa

10 Years Ago

Indeed he is...
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Pax
as i read the reviews below, we do keep on contemplating on what it is....and the mother pops out of no where.....maybe because when we are near death, i guess we will see the person dearest to us...

Posted 11 Years Ago


AleyshaRosa

11 Years Ago

Goodness, Pax. You always seem to be the one who sees below the surface.
Koodoos on that.
read more
This is really good. :) The 'mother' confused me a bit but I think I know what you meant.

Posted 11 Years Ago


AleyshaRosa

11 Years Ago

Mother, she is merely figurative, but she has no one else to hold her...
AleyshaRosa

11 Years Ago

Thanks by the way =]
He is.... SLENDERMAN!!!!! AHHHH!!!!! no, but I really did like this (sorry I'm going on a slender man rampage..)

Posted 11 Years Ago


AleyshaRosa

11 Years Ago

Slender Man! LOL close.... hahaa
is he death?

Posted 11 Years Ago


AleyshaRosa

11 Years Ago

Mmm, close. Not quite death. He's more like the drug. He's the trip.
NathanBlackie

11 Years Ago

oh okay, well I guessed what he was was enhanced by the trip. but what she was disobeying seemed to .. read more
AleyshaRosa

11 Years Ago

You know, death is actually a good symbol for him, and I'll keep it in mind for the next chapter =] .. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

434 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 13, 2012
Last Updated on October 13, 2012
Tags: drug, pill, trip, short story


Author

AleyshaRosa
AleyshaRosa

Abbotsford, BC, Canada



About
Canadian, eh? I've been writing since I was 13 (I'm now 18) and have recently started back up on writing a novel that I'm now half through. I mostly write prose poems and short stories with a tonne .. more..

Writing
Kill Me. Kill Me.

A Poem by AleyshaRosa



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Trip Trip

A Chapter by AleyshaRosa


Fight Fight

A Chapter by AleyshaRosa


Swim Swim

A Chapter by AleyshaRosa


Warrior Warrior

A Chapter by AleyshaRosa


Blanket Blanket

A Chapter by AleyshaRosa