Mrs. Henderson

Mrs. Henderson

A Story by Analgesia

   Mrs. Henderson lives just down the street from God under a nilla yellow cracker tile roof.  Every night just after her blanket clutch T.V. time she whispers to her cats about how much she hates words like “spat,” and “F**k,” and “c**t.”  No need for them there on the cluttered carpet with it‘s magazine stack parapets and recliner drawbridge.  Those who live in ginger bread houses shouldn’t throw curses.   
   There’s a funeral service every day.  Monday she wears the black blouse, black brooch on Tuesday, black brochure that lists them all, every time.  Swear she’s worn a groove straight through the marble steps to the marble caskets with sharp black heels clattering in the most deserted marble hall of a priests mind.  Got a foul rottenegg smile-grimace on his face when she panders by, ponderous parsimony in her ancient dress dragging dust cross the floor.  Crosses her chest with tailor pins, prick.  Giggles somberly at all the dead faced suits, tells the children the sins of their fathers, whispers, scatters. 

© 2014 Analgesia


Author's Note

Analgesia
Hope this is sufficiently strange.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

surpasses sufficiency. surely it is exceptionally strange and a delight to read.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

293 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on September 10, 2011
Last Updated on May 7, 2014

Author

Analgesia
Analgesia

FL



About
I've settle into a routine: I'll stew in my own words for a few months, then, when there's been enough rumination I'll dispatch some sort of half cocked pile of context riddled with pretension and lov.. more..

Writing
Adam's Love Adam's Love

A Story by Analgesia


Monster Monster

A Story by Analgesia


Dead City Dead City

A Poem by Analgesia