No more

No more

A Poem by Alicka

I need to scrub you off of my body, mind and soul. I can still smell you upon my skin; your gently touched and the tasted of you on my lips. I need to forget what we had and what could have been. It was nothing but lies built upon more lies until all those lies came crashing down on me. I was a fool to believe your lies. Even when your words were meant to be so loving and honest there was distain by your harsh and untruthful lies; that were hidden underneath. I hope I shall never hear your words spoken to me.

I never felt so happy when I was with you, but all those happy times meant nothing to you. I never meant anything more than a piece of a*s to your c**k.. I guess I deserve that kind of treatment for you and all the rest I was perfect for the moment and nothing more. I hope that you find someone that will believe you words, because I won’t listen to them anymore.

© 2012 Alicka


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review




Reviews

Waa.i can feel the bitterness n pain of the writer. its painful,very painful to love someone who treats u like a shoe.


Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

345 Views
2 Reviews
Added on May 23, 2012
Last Updated on May 24, 2012

Author

Alicka
Alicka

Hutchinson, KS



About
I'm like read a lot of fantasy. I enjoy writing, I try to do a little research before writing anything new. I'm not great at poems, so I tend to not write any. I'm looking for great friends who can gi.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Alicka