Welcome to the Freak show!

Welcome to the Freak show!

A Story by Jeannette Lunete

The searchlights are lost in the gloom of my instrospection's cabaret. Upstaged and half-naked thoughts are for a moment just turtlenecked nones.  I enjoy the numbness that they carve into the idolized sound of boorish waves of incompletness. It's the golden ticket to my little neurological show in here. They storm "accidentally" into my brain, so lets call it brainstorming. As you may notice I'm a stouthearted one. I let them absorb all the beautiful scenery of uneven oceans of caprice and juvenility, with a little egocentric sunset in the middle. The whole cast is there, trying out the masks of hipocracy that were especially made in Scornland.
For tonight the curtains will separate and peresent you a Titanic inspired sensation. The only microscopal difference is that our star is Hope . She is drowning down the depths, which makes the whole tragedy even more beautiful. She arrives at least somewhere. Even though, it's my Nowhere.
They have enjoyed the drowning scene so much that they even ordered an encore of my nearest jar of holded reincarnation disortions.
 I'm a Necropolis of lily-white wonder, that may once give you a blackout, and beame you into a world where I've tranformed into the Playhouse. This world. Their world. Bravo, you're in! Now close your eyes, and never come back. 

© 2015 Jeannette Lunete


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is awesome reminded me a lot about American Horror Story Freak Show season.

Posted 8 Years Ago


Jeannette Lunete

8 Years Ago

Thanks Trish :)
i like the playfulness of this journey into the center of the mind...that world of half-naked thoughts...you really have a great play on words in this...and such paradoxes.

that little egocentric sunset. some of us like the dark. well done.

Posted 8 Years Ago


Jeannette Lunete

8 Years Ago

Thanks a lot Jacob for stopping by. It's always a pleasure to read your reviews.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

276 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 4, 2015
Last Updated on August 5, 2015

Author

Jeannette Lunete
Jeannette Lunete

About
Miracles are a retelling in small letters of the very same story which is written across the whole world in letters too large for some of us to see. C. S. Lewis more..

Writing