Pilgrimia

Pilgrimia

A Poem by Jeannette Lunete

The rain stopped crossing the fields.
She is gone to end the world order and send the moon back to the shelter. 
Alice asked her if she will return but Wonderland was to sain for a fragile underdog.
She would walk away from me without moving in a forest called "Dolores" where the pines are decomposing, and the wind is fainting from one desert to another.

© 2016 Jeannette Lunete


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Beautiful poem.
Loved reading it and very well-penned!
Thanks for sharing!
Keep it up :)

Posted 7 Years Ago


Jeannette Lunete

7 Years Ago

Thanks Daisy :)
we are Pilgrims one and all ...journeys that cris-cross like scurrying ants gone amuck ... some minor editing would bring less guessing for the reader ... "...gone to the end of the world order" and "... forest called Delores .." and "...wind is fainting ... " nice stuff says i! :) again i have to say ..glad you are back!
E.

Posted 7 Years Ago


Jeannette Lunete

7 Years Ago

Thanks E. :)
soon i wonder where we will all be able to go...the world is becoming a desert of buildings, businesses....we are destroying all the open lands ----we ain't in Kansas no more...Toto stop your barking.

love the forest/Dolores in line rhyme...and the wind fainting...

we blow ourselves from one place to another....and soon there will be nowhere to go to start over...

and the moon has to watch us die.

this is such a strong piece, with great brevity...i read "sain" as "sane"--

but i followed the yellow brick road of the poem hoping that in future we might find something more than desert.

well done.

glad to find a poem by you, posted, after all this time.

j.

Posted 8 Years Ago


Jeannette Lunete

8 Years Ago

Thanks a lot for this astonishing review Jacob :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

387 Views
3 Reviews
Added on March 20, 2016
Last Updated on March 20, 2016

Author

Jeannette Lunete
Jeannette Lunete

About
Miracles are a retelling in small letters of the very same story which is written across the whole world in letters too large for some of us to see. C. S. Lewis more..

Writing