Ol' Big Eye

Ol' Big Eye

A Poem by Allen S. Thomas

 It was a blurry Tuesday night, the crickets are silent and the white noise is deafening. Those eyes. All because of those eyes... "The eyes o' the devil 'imself" as a friend put it...put it. One by one they all went nuts and I mean the crazy kind. Homicides for pure entertainment, bets taken on who would be the next, and one even tried to do it himself... HA! What a fool he was. Ol' Big Eye got him before he made it ten paces out his door. His shotgun with a 36' slug loaded at his head and BAM. Oh what a sight that was. Poor sucker...hehe. Big Eye would always take the lass first. Ah yes always the lasses first. Try to scare 'em a little, act as bait. The poor fools be a runnin' not five seconds later. HA! But eventually even that wore off. Not enough man, just not enough for Ol' Big Eye. Just not enough, so he started to sneak in the houses. Always the houses now, always in the houses waitin' for his next toy. Then the people started dissapearing one by one...And who knows, I might come for you next eh? HA!

© 2011 Allen S. Thomas


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

205 Views
Added on February 22, 2011
Last Updated on February 22, 2011