Cheater

Cheater

A Story by AllieRose

      I read the note and shuddered. I knew this would happen. My girlfriend was cheating. I knew it was only a matter of time. My Names Austin, and I'm anything but your normal teenage girl. I love anything out of the normal, vampires, spiders, snakes. They don't freak me out the least bit.

      I have been dating my girlfriend for about a year. Her name is Tarrah. she has long black hair, and big brown eyes. She wears a pink bow in her hair everyday. She is as white as snow, but beautiful in every way. My best friend, Anthony tried to tell me she was no good, but I ignored him. I was head over heels in love.

      It was the start of the day, twenty minutes before first period. i was walking throuh the halls with my arm around Tarrah's waist. I bumped in the popular girl of the school, Ashlynn Anderson. "Hey b***h where are you going you stupid dyke?" I just walked away. I have heard it all before. "Are you just going to walk away? You can't tell me you are going to let her win." Tarrah says. I stop and look in to her deep brown eyes. "I'm not letting her win. If i respond, then that's letting her win." I feel a hand on my shoulder. I let out a shriek. " Austin, its just me." Anthony's voice came from behind me . I turn around and playfully punch him in the arm. "You know i hate it  when you do that." I say to him. "I know, but its just so easy to scare you." He responds. "com on you guys first period is about to start." Tarrah says as she pulls on my arm. We start to walk to our classes. I walk Tarrah into her classroom as the teacher stares me down, I kiss Tarrah goodbye. "Now ladies, you know the rules. No public displays of affection." The teacher says this with disgust. "Sorry Madam." I say as I walk out of the room.

      As I walk through the halls to my classroom, I put my hands in my pockets. "Whats this?" I say as I pull the piece of folded up paper. I dont know if I should unfold it or not. the anticipation is killing me, I didn't even notice that I was biting my lip until I taste a little blood. I take a deep breath and open the paper. My eyes scan the page, and a cold chill goes down my back. There it was, plain as day... "Tarrah's cheating." The words break my heart.

      I dont remember much of that day. It was all a blur. I remember sitting in the  girl's bathroom crying my eyes out. "Is everything alright in there?" a voice comes through the stall door. "Yeah, I'm fine." i say through my sobs. As I open the door I see my old friend from elementary school. "Austin, you don't look like you're fine." She speaks with her soft voice. "Piper, my life is falling apart. My girlfriend is cheating, my parents hate me. Nothing seems to be going right for me."

      She wipes the tears from my eyes and hugs me tight. "Austin, why would she cheat? You're an amazing girl." Says walking out of the bathroom with me to lunch. "I don't know.  I give her the world."  I reply. we walk in to the cafeteria and there she stands, sun light dancing around her, my beautiful Tarrah. "Austin I'm going to go eat at the table." Piper's voice releases me from my trance. I nod and let her know I was listening. "Tarrah, can I ask you a question?" i whisper in her ear. "Of course." "Have you been cheating on me?" Her smile slowly fades as she casts her gaze to the floor. "Yes" she says......

© 2011 AllieRose


Author's Note

AllieRose
Ignore grammar and spelling please

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

243 Views
Added on September 29, 2011
Last Updated on October 12, 2011

Author

AllieRose
AllieRose

Fairport, NY



Writing
Christmas Christmas

A Poem by AllieRose


Allison Allison

A Poem by AllieRose