too long, no more

too long, no more

A Poem by Alpris
"

This is my method of closure. The b***h, in question, can rot in Hell.

"



Dear Mehcov,


Too long have my herded cries been swallowed by winds in moors so bare to an ear. It is his throne you are taking, and not mine; and I do not wish to wallow once more in what should have been but is now crumbled castle of ash. I suppose it is one's passion that determines the value of a relationship, should it be or not to be mutual, and not the length of time wasted emotion had allowed. You turned feeble rose into nagging thorns in my side, and kept my eyes thirsty of skin for too long. I wonder how many companions in optimism you have deceived and discarded to waves gone with the ocean; I begin to wonder exactly what it is I saw in your quicksand pools. The trick, they say, is not to struggle in sands so compelling with harsh pull. There has not been a time now, when I have wished that fallen angels would take you down with them, to lower dirt than worm's wriggle. What was an optimistic cemetery is now groped by hungry sun; I watched lime turn to ill bearing gold, then brown with tilted disbelief...gone.
You are gone to me, a simple breath from my mouth. That breath will be tasted by another, until we all die. You are, my dear Mehcov, the product of shredded coal turned to dust. I watched you burn, did I; and I choked on my pride as your stench rose to vain skies of vermilion.  Brambles against my forearms pulled me to praise; and I snapped away from their vines. Moon later peaked through protective fingers of blossom tree. I see how the petals are prettier at night; the sun I believed you brought in me, has painted the world to deceptive hues. But I am no longer blinded by your dancing ribbons of cashmere. They are sought after by the holy Devil who is to wrap them round non-existent hairs and on tattoos I never kissed with my gaze. You are bound to your own hardened stare as an asp is wary of her distinctive twist; as I am bound to my own flicking tongue as of now, licking truth to ink. Such circumstances have proved many times to be temporary, have they not? Your sun will set soon, you will see. Before birds of carousels trample your horizontal orange, pink and red farewell.


Yours truly no more,



Hessie

© 2012 Alpris


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

After read out this ....i'm still thinking what should i've to tell u.......
but...i thing i wannna say.......:-)=0
i liked + loved =enjoyed.
this is merely......awesome + loving = destroying...........
so.....ur's overall rating become'............89/100........
HEY.......i loved ur's tittle too......if u won't any problem then , i've sth to u .......let's have a look below...........
hey........hey............take it +vely......(honestly saying)
"TOO LONG , NO MORE,
I WANNA WALK WITH U ON SHORE,
THEN U WANNA HOLD MY HAND ON SHORE,
AMONG THE WORLD OF CROWD,
I WON'T MAKE U BORE,
EVERYDAY NIGHT SEEM'S SO WAST,
I WANNA MAKE IT WITH U VERY CONTRAST,
ANIMAL'S ALWAY'S EAT' GRASS,
I WANNA SHINE WITH U IN THE SKY LIKE A SHINING STAR........."

Posted 11 Years Ago


Alpris

11 Years Ago

Honestly, I had a bit of trouble reading this. No matter.
I like the verse, but if its a sugge.. read more
krish

11 Years Ago

fine.............!!!
krish

11 Years Ago

gotcha.........
Intense... vivid emotions that ensnare the reader. It's a closure much well needed it seems away from a deceptive relationship, very descriptive way of saying farewell and good riddance. Dazzling, powerful piece indeed!!! ;)

Posted 11 Years Ago


NICE! If you're to move on, move on with style, I say. You took a real Shakespearean approach to offing this girl from your life. I like it :)

Well done!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Alpris

11 Years Ago

Strangely enough I did feel like an 1800s mistress while constructing this hahaha! Thank you, Wes :).. read more
Keith

11 Years Ago

Any time :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

297 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 4, 2012
Last Updated on November 7, 2012
Tags: love hate farewell goodbye

Author

Alpris
Alpris

Auckland, New Zealand



About
Here is a reference to my artistry - a painting of myself and Myra Hindley: At the point of acquaintance , I generally go by Alpris; a name given to me by someone I don't know, let alone the in.. more..

Writing
tricks tricks

A Poem by Alpris