Wolf art

Wolf art

A Chapter by Hikaru

A ton of people looked at me as I pulled up in my motor bike. I took off my helmet and replaced it with sunglasses. I keep the gloves and boots on, but pulled my sweatshirt hood up.

"Ummm. Storm?" Somebody said

"Yeah?" I asked turning around

"I'm principal Molly."

"What did I do wrong?"

"Nothing I just want you to know that I'm sorry for your loss.... Your mother was my good friend."

I nodded and went into art class.
.......

I sat down in front of a blank canvas and picked up black, gold and grey. I closed my eyes and started painting.

"Can I use you're black?"

I opened my eyes and looked up. A boy with blond hair and dark blue eyes .I nodded and he offered me his hand. I just looked at him with shock and nodded again turned back to my painting.

I was hoping for a flower or something but I drew the wolf I saw sitting on my porch before the crash.

He sat down on the stool next to mine and began to paint.

When it was close for the class to be over out art teacher Mr. Frank asked "Ashton please show us you're painting."

The boy next to me stood up but I refused to look at him, keeping my sunglasses on and using my hood as a shelter.

"I painted a version of starry night." He said holding up his perfect painting.

"Storm?"

I froze and slowly stood up. I was about to start talking but Mr. Frank cut me off "Do you think you can pull your hood and take off you're sunglasses?"

I pulled my hood down and my gently curled dark red hair bounced out. Then took of my sunglasses showing my eyes one was a deep space purple and the other sea blue.

Ashton's eyes widened as he stared at me.

"What?" I asked

He shook his head and wispepered my name to himself "Storm," I heard "Her name is Storm."

I held my art up "I drew the wolf I saw sitting on my porch the day I nearly died."

Ashton jerked up and said "The wolf you saw was it black with golden eyes? Did it have a clipped ear?"

I nodded "Have you seen it before?"

He nodded "Yes I have."

"Okay settle down and you can have your talk now because it's lunch." Mr. Frank said

I leaped to my feet and grabbed Ashton's hand I rand out of the room dragging him with me.


© 2016 Hikaru


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

114 Views
Added on March 18, 2016
Last Updated on March 22, 2016


Author

Hikaru
Hikaru

Encinitas , CA



About
I have brown hair, love books, nebulas and love story's. (Books and writing!) I'm over eighteen (pretend to be) and I also spell a TON of things wrong and I live in California. And if you need a frien.. more..

Writing