Mom and dad?

Mom and dad?

A Story by Alyssa
"

An insight to my childhood

"
Mom? Please come get me I don’t like this place. Mom? Why are these new people staring at me begging me to eat? Mom why is my sister watching my cry in a new bedroom? Mom why did dad do this? Mom why can’t I see dad anymore? Mom you’re here! Oh mom you’re leaving me with dad again. Mom why don’t you stay I promise I’ll be good. Oh I guess I just wasn’t good enough for you. Mom please come back dad hasn’t stopped drinking. Mom please come back I don’t like cooking for myself. Mom please. Mom please don’t choose him over me again. Mom please. I just want you to love me. Dad why doesn’t mom want to come back for me? Oh i wasn’t enough to make her stay. Dad please stop drinking. Dad who will take me to school today if I can’t wake you up. Dad please wake up. Oh I guess I can walk. Mom why do you let him treat me like this? Mom please just choose me. Mom please. Oh dad you’re sober today? It’s okay I drive to school. Oh dad you want to make my lunch today? It’s okay I get lunch everyday at the cafeteria. Oh dad you want to make the rules now? Sorry I did that 3 years ago but you wouldn’t remember. Mom you want to me to live with you now? I’m 18 now I don’t need you anymore. You had your chance and I was never enough so please don’t come back just to break my heart into pieces again.

© 2020 Alyssa


Author's Note

Alyssa
What do you think of the dialogue? Am I too repetitive?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

17 Views
Added on March 12, 2020
Last Updated on March 12, 2020
Tags: Mom, dad, heartbroken, abandoned, foster care, addict, alcoholic

Author

Alyssa
Alyssa

CA