Save The Enviornment

Save The Enviornment

A Story by Alyzjah Kellam
"

We humans hold the ability to judge the condition of things. We are here to act as gods of this planet and protect all the life that is beneath us, we are to love for all things that is our nature.

"
SAVE THE
ENVIRONMENT

We live in this thing called an ecosystem.
An eco system is A community of living organisms called producers, consumers and decomposers.
Holocoenosis is the nature of which these living organisms function among an environment.
It is important to protect the organisms of the environment because each organism contributes A key component to the life of another organism within the environment.
The fact that we even have to argue to save the life that sustains life is ironic because that would mean we don't care about our own lives which is our excuse for abusing the environment in first place.
You might wonder what it is that our position as humans in the environment is.
Well its the fact that we can observe the condition of it.
We see the amount of damage that is being done.
We can see how much has already been done.
The things that sustain life should be a first priority for every individual.
We care less about a life providing tree than the paper that is made from that destroyed tree.
Absolutely absurd.
If we kill life in exchange for something that gives us nothing in return what is the point?
If we continue to do this we'll be left with nothing.
Nature does all for us,
We should be doing all for it.
This issue does not need an in depth
explanation of why, if you ask
why it is important to protect the
ecosystem I become confused by
your ignorance to life. Nature
is life, you've learned
the importance of the environment
since a kid, so start showing
life that you care for it
and help protect and serve
Nature.
-Alyzjah Kellam

© 2016 Alyzjah Kellam


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

127 Views
Added on September 19, 2016
Last Updated on September 19, 2016
Tags: peace, envornment, ecosystem, protect, care, love, humanity, mankind

Author

Alyzjah Kellam
Alyzjah Kellam

Laurel, DE



About
My names Alyzjah Kellam, and i'm 18 years of age. I am a fully awakened human being, that has obtain a heightened state of awareness. The purpose to why I am here is to really the information I obtain.. more..

Writing