Floating

Floating

A Poem by JoSephMacGown
"

new thing- recent experiment

"

Waters on the piano- and dripping well from cold air- to folding chairs

Where your skin gets darker from a gray-scale sun-

Drenching up my crunched face- in this moment- when I feel here and you go and everyone in this hall is falling upside around and our legs are twisting in the dimmed lights- the floors feel like the word facility-

And I’m burning in this place-

But I feel your lips as I watch your eyes turn away from- you smile, but not for me- not for me do you feel these things-

And we’re washing up on the shores of my figure- clacking tap dance shoes and spring time flowers blooming up into their bodies up into your nostrils- you bending over- all the lesbians and hetero guys looking so sweet with their eyebrows like waves-and honey and forests of automobiles in formulated paths marked by pavement and paint and your smiles walking with your friends- and all of us feeling our friends arms- we can’t stop- and neither can our eyes- winding and turning- where are you? I love you- you’re so happy. Head beneath your short hair- turn to your feet and the speckled floors now- look down so far you start flipping in the air through the double doors with explosive verbal melodies that you sing all the way into the bathroom- even whilst you urinate- floating up with the other soldiers in the balloons surrounding our body. We slide up into our meeting place- I do some performance art- up in the stands- only a few see my practice for the big museums. A big base and the steps �" are infinite- I keep getting back to the top and bottom and you form a Siamese twin from 0 to everything- discretely lick your straw- and tempest of water and pressure and you know your physics well. Well- the place I fall every storm and passion up under for comedy and for feasts and then we crown some trees blushing your lips when you see that I see you with someone else- cause I don’t care and we are ascending now towards some infinite universe of chaos- and we progress on our physical bodies- and I can’t even talk to you- and I can’t even explain myself or ask questions- or volume unless I’m singing- and so I sing with vodka pineapples and another girl that drives my thoughts into these parking spots and parties and meaningless voices in our head- floating. Every time I see and close my eyes. It’s floating=floating, floating. Floating. Uncontrolled. Floating- up free. Floating. 

© 2013 JoSephMacGown


Author's Note

JoSephMacGown
I guess it's kind of long and connected or whatever, but yeah...

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

305 Views
Added on August 29, 2013
Last Updated on August 29, 2013
Tags: experimental, new, me

Author

JoSephMacGown
JoSephMacGown

MS



About
I do things. I like stuff. I'm 17 years old... but time and my age are really hard to define. stuff. more..

Writing