A Series of Slobber!!! 1. Sleep Party People

A Series of Slobber!!! 1. Sleep Party People

A Story by JoSephMacGown
"

The first in a series of semi-autobiographical sequences of dreams and death and free form, improvisational notes of fictional characters. The series, "A Series of Slobber."

"

A Series of Slobber

!!!

 

1.  Sleep Party People

“good morning.”

 

I reach my fingers to my dry face- and wash them downwards- over my lips and chin and all the way down to my waist- and then even further and further, until my body is bending over - so I can reach the floor and then pour myself downwards- spiraling with chimes, all the way down into an infinite drop- it tastes like the thought of dying and being an individual no more. I’m so captivated and lonely in this dream and the scenes that send to me a similar feeling. I lay in the corner of my lavender bed, appendages wrapping around my flesh as tightly as possible. My face is crumpled up and folding.

Morning:

I just feel so free and isolated- floating up through condensed air and playing with my body in front of the prettiest people.

Just let me go. I’m enclosed around my red sharp pains streaked across my arms and feet. Air. Air. Air.

Tuck myself under the folds and mountain tops of my sheets. The sheets are a sharp dark green. My body is so lucky. Rest a little. 12:31. ***ring***

I guess it’s time to go out in another sleep party! With my people, my sleep party people.

 

Alternate Morning:

Beside me, on my childhood colored dresser, is a stack of novels with no words. Further back on the dresser is a rectangle clock, shaking its digital, red emotion of 6:46 at my drooping eyelids. I’m happy that I’m still breathing. I glide out of my sleep and into the space of the bathroom. There, 3 light bulbs illuminate my face clearly as a reflection. I walk passed and go to the toilet, where I take a glorious piss. A bowl of heart healthy cheerios finds itself all up in between my teeth and drowning in saliva and other digestive fluids. I brush my teeth with mint. Then it’s off to the outside. The doorknob is a frayed golden shimmer that clicks with my fingers curling around its figure and a turn to the side. The end of fall is what I see- nothing else. Negative space, with large trees, whose remaining red leaves are receding to the lower realm of branches. Then I notice the pavement I walk across. I see my brown boots moving one by one. I come across a khaki species of automobile, with my mother inside. It’s time for school.

 

 

Victoria in the Theater

Victoria sat there and then saw some kind of living thing emerge from the shape of abandoned black bags. The bags inflated and formed the 8 foot being that floated to the center stage. He was quite beautiful. Completely black, aside from painted white stripes that extended from his shoulder to his anatomically strange and many fingers, which held pieces of darkness. His body entranced her. She arose from the seat... the only human in the theater.

“I am your only lover”

And with that, the creature swam into her soul cells- and turned her into a being of pure soul energy- wave, particle, and individual, dancing in a storm of lightening and strands of DNA = salvation...


Friday night:

“Awake, dear lover, to the sound of crashing waves of people pressing their masks of humidity against one another and dancing while flying in the halls of your brain. Breathe in the gradient and awake slightly dreaming still… sand. And then with those fine, thin lip things: smack up and lick the surface. Allow your face to climb up on the steps… then your body… then awake dear lover.”

 My bones taste like cherries. I am stiff- I can move- I am rain.

I begin with the welcoming of this day.

I turn crisp, frayed artificial gold- turn its surface** click**... taste the air. I walk to the car, my mother in the driver’s seat. There is a collage of blue humans with body parts turning all directions, dancing along the sides of the sidewalks. The trees breathe the fall. I breathe the fall too. It’s a very foggy morning.

I slide myself into the car. “Hello. Good morning mother.”

“good morning”

Messaging”:

oh ha.- i think my subconscious wanted to know what it felt like to have someone it cared about die... for the emotional experience…

Or what if we die every time we sleep? The person we wake up as (us now) is just born with all the memories of all the people of the past lives which equal into one giant individual.

Wow. Telescopes are really awesome!

 

© 2014 JoSephMacGown


Author's Note

JoSephMacGown
some purposeful odd usage of language. "trippy" ;), but of course honest.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

That's trippy stuff man. It's like your writing about a dream with lots of cool imagery. Keep up the writing and be easy :)

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

323 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on January 8, 2014
Last Updated on January 8, 2014
Tags: experimental, new, me, journal, short story

Author

JoSephMacGown
JoSephMacGown

MS



About
I do things. I like stuff. I'm 17 years old... but time and my age are really hard to define. stuff. more..

Writing