Episode 4: Martyoshka

Episode 4: Martyoshka

A Chapter by Amber Tasch

My name is Gumi. Seven years ago the human race left Eart and made home on a nearby planet. No one knows why its here, or why we can live on it. We established a government and soon it became known as planet Utopia. I live in the capitol city, Hidor Utopia. I was an orphan seven years ago but I met a man and a girl with pink hair who took me in. When the man died mysteriously, i was an orphan again and so was the girl with pink hair. One day we teamed up and decided that it would be good for us if we came up with a disguise and a plan so that when ever we went out to steal something that was necesary for us orphans to survive, we couldn't be recognized. The plan fell through though when i found out that my pink haired friend was none other than Sharoket, the most evil and powerful person on Planet Utopia. She had resourses and was the reason that Earth was now a lazy asteroid shirting through the void of space. My name is Gumi, and I am the Panda Hero

 

Gumi was seething with anger as she walked around town. The stares that she got were enough to nearly drive her insane. She went into the president's capitol building through the stairs this time. A few gasps greeted her, letting her know that she wan't exoected to show.

 

"Great, it looks like they trust me." she said sarcasticlly to herself. She continued to the top floor. She wasn't even out of breath when she reached the top, the 200th floor. Reluctanly she tapped on the door. "Remember, its to kill Sharoket."

 

"Ah Panda Hero! I knew you would come!" The president walked over and greeted her. She stared at his hand that was outstreched, intended for her to shake it. He chuckled and pulled it back, seeing that he would get no response. She went and sat in his chair. He simple smiled at this and sat on the corner of the desk. "So, how did you come to choose the name Panda Hero?"

 

Gumi gave him a solid, unwaveing stare as a response. "Don't beat around the bush. I need supplies to kill Sharoket. I also need a place to stay and I need to get the police off of my back."

 

The president sighed. "There is more to this than you know. Did you know that Sharoket has been around for a long tim? Longer that you've been alive I'm sure. There isn't just one Sharoket either. It has sub divisons, one of which I was able to bring down, but only one. I have one of the members of a subdivision as a guard now. He likes to dress up too." The president smiles in hopes that Gumi would be grateful that there was someone who had already brought down part of Sharoket. She wasn't. "Well, Kaito, would you come out here and show Gumi what you can do?"

 

"I don't need a partner."Gumi growled as a figured stirred behind her. A man, or perhaps a woman, stepped into the room from behind Gumi. He had blue hair and wore a blue hoodie. The hoodie had a face like a crazed person on either side of the hood. He had brown leather gloves and brown pants. His face was painted with three black dots under each eye and a series of lines going across the bridge of his nose. His hood was up.

 

"I am at your service." He gave a deep bow to Gumi, who gave him a look of utter disgust.

 

"I can assure you that Kaito is no longer on their side. He actually helped me take down his own branch of Sharoket!"

 

Gumi held out a hand to Kaito. " I'm the Panda Hero."

 

Kaito shook at and replied in a gental, silk like voice. "I have taked the name Martyoshka, after the Sharoket branch."

 

She looked at him for a sec and then turned to the president, who looked quite uncomfortable still sitting on the edge of his desk. "So where can I sleep?"

 

Kaito answered her question. "I took care of that. We are staring at the new Battle Royal Hotel. We have the top five floors all to ourselves. Of course not each floor is a jumble of rooms. One is a library, the other is a computer lab. There are all the supplies that we could ever need there."

 

Gumi hopped of the desk, bat still in hand, and walked to the window that she had broken previously when she fought Arane. It had been replaced now, until she smashed it again with her bat. "Well, what are we waiting for?" She jumped out of the window. Gumi was surprised to find that Kaito A.K.A Martyoshka had followed her. She used her gum to stop them on a blue sphere, as she and Arane had done before, and began to barell down the street. She knocked over crowds of people and caused chaos all the way to the hotel. Kaito stayed and apologized to everyone for Gumi's behavior.

 

Gumi began belting out a tune, something that she had made on her own. "1, 2, 3, 4! A message I've thought too much about, maybe it'll reach somebody, who can say?"

 

"What are you singing Panda Hero?" Kaito asked.

 

"Huh? Oh just a song I made up just now." She was sprawled out on a leather couch that she had moved, for some reason, into the middle of the third of the five floors, which looked rather like a lounge. "Hey, should I call you Kaito or Martyoshka?"

 

"Well, citizens will call us by our fake names, so we should get used to hearing them."

 

"Sounds good to me. So, what are we going to do next, Mr. Been with Sharoket before?"

 

"Well, perhaps you could tell me a little about yourself?"

 

 

 



© 2011 Amber Tasch


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

387 Views
Added on September 30, 2011
Last Updated on November 1, 2011
Tags: panda, hero, super hero, book, episodes, episode, anime, gumi


Author

Amber Tasch
Amber Tasch

Not in one!, RI



About
i would rather draw but my friends wanted me to get one of these look me up at [email protected] more..

Writing
CxR CxR

A Story by Amber Tasch