The Haze

The Haze

A Chapter by papermush08
"

those tears today were unexpected

"

You find yourself in your room full of clouds that pour all the uncertainties; it makes you very, very sad that perhaps you should just trust the perfect timing for everything especially for the matters of the heart. Because this is how fate works: you can’t always have things to go your way for now and that time doesn't run out while you live so it takes a long road before you grasp what reigns in your core. You see that there are bigger things right in front of you, things that have to meddle first for they hold the cost of your inevitable, broader endeavors. But sometimes it scares the hole of hell out of you how it possibly happens when time has the power to distort and twist your world, it’s as though then that pages of a book never had words at all; what was abundant became drastically empty�"this one’s the pain when you can’t tell what’s coming along the journey because you treasure something so dearly you wish for the years to keep it real. You hope and pray�"while today can’t be generous yet�"that whatever that matters now will also wait for you ahead. 



© 2014 papermush08


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

150 Views
Added on December 14, 2014
Last Updated on December 14, 2014
Tags: decision, choices, fate, love, feelings, time


Author

papermush08
papermush08

Cebu, Philippines



About
Nicola An, author of poetry books "The Universe at Heartbeat" and "Soul Song: Poetry and Prose of Awakening to Divine Love" more..

Writing