Beyond Tomorrow

Beyond Tomorrow

A Story by Neelam
"

Exploring lucid dreaming

"
    The clutter of rationality blocks much of my ability to tap into the serene inner world within me. Sometimes I catch a glimpse of what it is to be without the normal thinking mind. Those are rare moments , where my intuition works the best. I rise above the din created by logical reasoning and submerge deep into the sea of subconscious. It is the mother of creative insights , a safeguard against overflowing train of thought.
   Most of the time , it is necessary to dive into my subconscious to restore my sanity. I discovered there is an inbuilt defense system deep into my mind to ensure my survival. Perhaps it is the gift from God to human race , ingrained deep inside of ourselves to preserve us. It is perplexing that day to day , more and more individuals are succumbing to schizophrenic existence. Have they messed up the God-given natural defense against irrationality?
  What lies beyond the conscious mind is unfathomable. I don't exist as a separate entity from my environment , but I am the environment! It is the alternate reality which is surreal! The elements in the "reality" is pliable. I can go against the gravity. I can bend solid objects without sweat. The water escapes the glass as droplets into the air! It seems that in that newfound alternate "reality" , I can defy the laws of physics!
  It is a wonder and awe at complex mechanism by which my reality lies upon. It is the perception of energy , electrical stimuli inside my brain. Time runs slower as I dive deeper into my subconscious. It seems I could dictate the alternate "world" at my will. Would I be able to engineer my future by redesigning my mind? Would the resistance fall away as I break more and more laws of physics in that alternate "world" ? I can't wait to rediscover my destiny....

© 2017 Neelam


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

A beautiful and motivational piece of writing, dear Neelam. Full of such insight.

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Neelam

6 Years Ago

Thank you dear Divya
you should put a story around this, its vividly described and I like it, but theres no pay-off to reading this as it goes nowhere

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Neelam

6 Years Ago

Thank you. But I wanted to sound rather abstract....so that the reader can fill in their own story i.. read more
The very tone of recovery sweetens my ear. Very well mastered . I feel if as I am on the very stage you've painted.

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Neelam

6 Years Ago

Thank you!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

273 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 24, 2017
Last Updated on September 24, 2017
Tags: Subconscious mind, Lucid Dreaming

Author

Neelam
Neelam

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia



About
I'm a graduate student of political science , blogger , poet and music lover. more..

Writing
Paradox Paradox

A Story by Neelam


Borderless Borderless

A Poem by Neelam


The Sublime War The Sublime War

A Story by Neelam



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Coral Reef Coral Reef

A Poem by Ty


Losing Losing

A Story by Ghania