Get tired

Get tired

A Story by Ambika

I'm seventeen. And my life is nothing but a clean slate. Yes, a clean slate. Not much drama that I faced, not many heartbreaks. No sorrows​ I ever felt that they talked in those love songs.
Knowing that a year from now, I would get into college and would have to move away from my parents, a part of me is terrified and wants to hide in a corner of my room. But the other part wants to get out so bad. To get into the adventure of life. Get crazy and throw my life into a bucket of problems that I want to handle. I want to play around, meet people, be a little less fearful, break my heart, cry over my dumb decisions and live life independently.
I'm done being in a room of comfort and being spoon-fed and getting unnecessary love from my parents.
All I want in life is to be passionate about living and discovering new things. A tiny part of me wants to get lost in the busy world and feel the tiredness of a man after a full day's work.
I want to work and get tired and live a little.

© 2017 Ambika


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I like how this piece relates so badly to me. I had to check that i didn't have anything similar in my diary. I hope you do go and experience these things

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

104 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on May 18, 2017
Last Updated on May 18, 2017
Tags: Seventeen, life, discovering, growing, moving, adulthood, passionate, college

Author

Ambika
Ambika

India



About
Hi! I am a 16 years old, school going girl. I love writing fiction. I feel that writing is the best way of expressing. thanks for checking out. more..

Writing
Hope? Hope?

A Poem by Ambika