Not About You

Not About You

A Story by America Faarozon
"

This is the product of a fight I was having online with a pro-lifer.

"
I'm not a liberal. I'm not a conservative. Those are words used to divide us and I reject them in their entirety. I'm a human being who cares about other human beings. Period. I believe in the golden rule and I believe we're all in this together.

I can't even imagine getting an abortion.
The thought of it makes me either cry or nearly cry every time. But I can imagine a mother who already has children to take care of and weathering another pregnancy would make her unable to work or care for her children. A baby is not an easy thing to make. Sometimes you spend 9 months vomiting. Sometimes you are so sick you can't function at all much less take care of you children and your financial responsibilities.

If you do not want women to get abortions then work to create a society that supports mothers. Make it easy for a mothers to rest and heal after giving birth. If you care so much about those babies in THEIR Mama's tummies, why don't you do more to help them have a good childhood? Create a situation in which a woman CAN handle having a baby. Fight for that.

My point is it is unwise and cruel to stand in the way of someone getting the medical help they need. Or getting anything they need for that matter.
People need safety and shelter and food and clean water and when they cant get those things, that is when the backbone of our civilization crumbles. Tell me, what boundary would you not cross if your child's life truly depended on it. Which law would you not break if it was the only way to save your family?

People come into desperate situations in their lives. If you came into one tomorrow, wouldn’t you hope that people were kind and decent to you?

Mexico's problems are our problems, as are the problems of every other country, for it is time that we understand, We are one world. Boundaries exist no more. However adamantly we insist that they do.

Nothing proves that better than a pandemic. Look how fast the whole world became united under the same great fear.


This virus does not care if you are legal or not,
this virus don't care about your credit,
this virus is hear to make some things clear
Cause it's 2020, and it's time that you get it.

A person's a person
no matter how weak,
dejected, or poor,
have respect
for the meek.

They'll inherit the earth.
If you think that that's true
Might want to be kind
In all that you do


K I'm thru



Xxxxxxx


What happens inside of anyone elses body is none of your business. It doesn't matter if you think it's right or wrong. It's not up to you. Because it has nothing to do with you.
It's not up to you to decide whether or not that woman can survive that pregnancy. Whether or not she can handle it. If you call abortion murder then I insist that you call miscarriage suicide. A sacred arrangement made between two souls and you need to understand that it has NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU.

One soul says to another "I'm sorry I don't think I can do this and the other soul grieves but understands. They part ways with love and you cannot bring your bureaucracy into the inner chambers of such a sacred exchange.

And men. If y'all were the ones making babies.... I guarantee you, abortion would be not only legal, but free.

© 2020 America Faarozon


Author's Note

America Faarozon
Feel free to comment. Conflicting points of view inspire me. Thanks for reading. Feel free to share.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

You can dance, drop, and drive around it all day, but abortion IS murder. It will always be murder, and you can write, think, and speak all the colorful language you want to try explaining it away or falsely comforting yourself, but nothing will change it. A child is alive from the moment of conception. If women and men do not want kids, they should stop being so f*****g promiscuous. If you play the w***e, do not cry foul when it backfires on you.

Also, how can miscarriage be a suicide? The child has no say in whether it comes to term. A woman that knowingly aborts a child and chooses to do it has murdered it.

Posted 3 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

America Faarozon

3 Years Ago

I would like to thank you for your well written response. I found it very inspirational. Here is m.. read more
Mr. D

3 Years Ago

You have so far to go...SO unbelievably far. You are so far off the mark... I hope you figure out w.. read more



Reviews

You can dance, drop, and drive around it all day, but abortion IS murder. It will always be murder, and you can write, think, and speak all the colorful language you want to try explaining it away or falsely comforting yourself, but nothing will change it. A child is alive from the moment of conception. If women and men do not want kids, they should stop being so f*****g promiscuous. If you play the w***e, do not cry foul when it backfires on you.

Also, how can miscarriage be a suicide? The child has no say in whether it comes to term. A woman that knowingly aborts a child and chooses to do it has murdered it.

Posted 3 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

America Faarozon

3 Years Ago

I would like to thank you for your well written response. I found it very inspirational. Here is m.. read more
Mr. D

3 Years Ago

You have so far to go...SO unbelievably far. You are so far off the mark... I hope you figure out w.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

53 Views
1 Review
Added on October 4, 2020
Last Updated on October 4, 2020
Tags: Abortion, pro-life, pro-choice, motherhood, pregnancy, miscarriage, murder, suicide, love, respect, care