How I See.

How I See.

A Story by Amoon109
"

This is a little short story of how I see things.

"
I have a theory that one day Jesus will come down again not to judge us but to teach us I thought as I looked outside the train window and saw the sky and seeing the clouds like a gorgeous painting on a wall and the shading is so good that it made me think of something out of anime scene.

But I heard a voice, It wasn't from anyone around me and it wasn't my voice. No! It was a voice in my head telling me that heaven was calling. It was so strange, I believed in God and all, but heaven calling. No I refuse to believe that heaven was calling to me. 

Afterwards When I Got home

When I got home I got ready for bed and after dinner I went to brush my teeth. As I was brushing my teeth I noticed something strange with myself in the mirror. I felt like I wasn't seeing myself, I felt scared like I was afraid of the being in the mirror even though it was my own face. I heard that voice again,

"Don't be afraid of me," it said.

"What! Who are you?" I asked it. 

"I am Jesus, the very being you don't believe in," it said. 

"Jesus? Are you really? Prove it to me," I said.

"Okay, tomorrow I will visit you're church group and teach you a lot of things other people don't see but you see," he said to me.

Then my fear went away, strange I thought to myself. 

The Next Day

In the morning I got ready to go to my youth group which was church base thing. My friend Mary always takes me to church because she lives close to me and doesn't mind taking me there. Once we arrived I felt strange like as if I was going to be attacked by someone. Before we started any games someone came into the church hall and to my surprise it was Jesus! I knew it was him because I could see angels following him. He looked in my direction and I felt frightened. Was he is going to judge me I thought, but then he grabbing my shoulders,

"Come and sit with me my child," He said seriously.

"O-O-aky," I said muttering. 

He sat on the stage that we had in front of the hall, he sat cross legged and then pulled me to sit onto his legs. He then wrap his arms around me tightly so that I never dared to try and escape from him. He introduced himself,

 "Hello my children I am Jesus you're once loved messiah," he said with great authority. 

A great light surrounded Jesus and everyone in the room keeled down to him. He was truly Jesus, 

"Haven't I told you not to fear me?" he asked me.

"Ye-e-s-s milord, you did," I replied softly.

"Good now, I can do what I came here to do and that's to teach you," he said softly and kindly. 

He then carried me away from the church hall as we went outside there was a lot of lighting.

"Do not worry I am just returning some people who disobeyed me and my father into dust," he said to me kindly.

"How did they disobeyed you?" I asked him

"They have destroyed our trust and they have never believed in us," Jesus said sounding pained.  

"But haven't I challenged you?" I asked him. 

"No!" he scoffed.  

He then took me to a forest which had the most beautiful surroundings I've ever seen. He then sat down in the middle of an open in the forest crossed legged and got me to sit on him again. Jesus wrapped his left arm around my stomach and placed his right hand on my forehead. 

"Don't worry I am going to show you the teaching here," he said sweetly.  

"Okay," I said softly.
 
"Okay now close you're eye's and trust me," he said softly under his breath.

I slowly closed my eyes and believed that Jesus is teaching me something. After a while I started to visualise something, What I saw was something I will never forget.

I saw him and God talking together, 

"Jesus I want to apologise for lying to you for a very long time," God said to him. 

"What do you mean that you have been lying to be farther?" Jesus asked him

"The thing is, that I am not your farther Satan is or Samuel is," God said quietly.

"WHAT?! Satan? But that would mean I an evil apostle like him," Jesus said highly confused. 

"No the truth is that he is a good God not evil in any way," God said.

"Okay then if he was not evil, why then was he bound to Earth?" Jesus asked him.

"I was trying to protect him, even though he doesn't know it but I did it so he couldn't be tempted by me," God said.

"Tempted by you? What do you mean?" Jesus asked him.

"I am already tempted by the evil force and can tempt others easily," God said sadly.

Jesus just stood in front of God in silence thinking. He looked up at God and said,

"Then how come you got me to do all those things in the past," 

"Because you can experience what live was going to be when you go back," God said.
   
"Right that will happen tomorrow," Jesus said.

"You will also need to free him

"Is that all?" Jesus asked him.

"Yes you may go," God said.

Jesus left God side and prepared to open the gate of heaven to leave for earth. 

"You can open your eyes now," Jesus said.

I opened them, I had so many thoughts came into my mind and I couldn't say anything because I felt so confused. 

"Do not worry because there will be I time were I'll see you again." Jesus said. 

Then suddenly I was in my bed room in my bed my alarm ring loudly next to me it was Sunday. It was 9:00am in the morning and I needed to start my day. Was that A dream? I thought staring a the roof of my bedroom. I got up and turned of my alarm and went off and got ready.

The End... 

 

© 2020 Amoon109


Author's Note

Amoon109
It's something I have been experiencing but I think it has to do with the coming of Jesus. Also think of the future then the past.
Please do not hate on me. but give me some of your own thoughts

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

interesting. Nothing I have ever heard of. I don't agree personally, but just because one doesn't agree doesn't mean he can't look at other theories

Posted 4 Years Ago


Amoon109

4 Years Ago

Hey Samael I finished my story if you want to read it again I fix up some of the sentences I wrote i.. read more
Samael

4 Years Ago

You might want to change Samuel to Samael. Other than that, it's good. I find it bizarre and almost .. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

40 Views
1 Review
Added on January 7, 2020
Last Updated on March 1, 2020

Author

Amoon109
Amoon109

Brisbane, Old, Australia



About
HI I'm Amoon I like writing stories but I'm not very good at but I keep trying I love Anime and Manga. I like playing video games like Pokemon and fire emblem etc. I'm also love drawing and I hope one.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Amoon109