Illusion

Illusion

A Poem by Arielle Ann
"

Well this is my first Haiku...with immense help from Mr. Kaa Na Kalyanasundaram( WC)...am very new, so please pardon me if there are any technical errors...I may not have done full justice to the job.

"

Behind countless illusions

like shadows dart

the sale of sun rays!

© 2012 Arielle Ann


Author's Note

Arielle Ann
This was about people running behind illusions the whole life,like those shadows which are deceiving to our eyes.we tend to forget that all shadows are because of one light source-the sun;and many a time we forget to recognize that single person who may be standing right next to us when we are busy following deceivers of true love-yes this was also inspired by love in the lap of nature;because there is no other greater teacher than the Mother Almighty! :)

And Thank you in advance for pointing out errors, since this is my first time in Haiku!

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I am really proud of you that your first Haiku is enlighting the nature's teaching and richness in the word coining. All the feed back are nice and encouraging you like anything. Thank U much for mentioning my name. Well, expecting more haiku from your pen. With regards.



Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Nice work, specially trying it out for the first time.

Posted 12 Years Ago


So much said in with so few words. This piece is rich in meaning. Great Haiku

Posted 12 Years Ago


i enjoyed your first line very much, there is depth beyond the initial image. good work

Posted 12 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
JRB
nice job,,,,,

Posted 12 Years Ago


I am really proud of you that your first Haiku is enlighting the nature's teaching and richness in the word coining. All the feed back are nice and encouraging you like anything. Thank U much for mentioning my name. Well, expecting more haiku from your pen. With regards.



Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

HAIKU!!! its like an addiction... now that u have done it and may I say you did an outstanding job... you'll want to do more... HAVE FUN!!!
**write...write on!!**

Posted 12 Years Ago


Your first Haiku is well done... It's nice to see you branching out. The "Illusion" is a great theme to start with. Nice work!

Posted 12 Years Ago


A interesting poem. Very hard to create poetry in so few words. I like your poem. Made me think of the sale of sun rays upon our thoughts and life. A excellent poem.
Coyote

Posted 12 Years Ago


Great first Haiku.
Keep on and you will find it fun to attempt to give messages through these.:)

Posted 12 Years Ago


Very awesome..deeply Nested meaning bursts here.. :-)

Posted 12 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

389 Views
13 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on January 2, 2012
Last Updated on January 4, 2012

Author

Arielle Ann
Arielle Ann

Bangalore, India



About
I thought I saw the rainbow, I believed I viewed the sunshine, I conceived the breeze with promises anew, With a faith that was firm and prayers divine. But; Why the clouds obscure so lovely th.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..