This Is Bad

This Is Bad

A Chapter by Amy Baker
"

Part 4: Zach

"

Zach could you come down here we have some news!” I was in my room when my mom called that up. What kind of news was she talking about?

I was coming down the stairs when I asked, “What is it?”

Well, we don’t know how to explain it really so I guess we will just show it to you.” I was confused. What couldn’t they explain to me? They turned the news up.

This just in, a local teenage girl by the name of Katlyn Smith has gone missing. Her father Robert Smith last saw her yesterday in her room and has not seen her since. Let’s hope this girl and the others get home safe and sound.”

Trent came over and touched my shoulder. “Zach, are you alright?”

Trent it would be a good idea not to touch me right now.” I looked at him and he knew exactly what I was talking about. He backed away slowly. “I should have known there was something weird about how Sarah just magically reappeared and she was acting so weird.”

Zach you can’t blame this on yourself.” Mom was trying to make me realize that it wasn’t my fault. I knew exactly that it was my fault. I don’t know what to do. Luke isn’t just going to hand Katie back without a fight.

Luke’s working with someone other than Matilta and we all know it.” I looked at my family and their faces showed that I was right. They did know that Luke had to be working with someone other than Matilta. I shook my head. “I’m going up to my room. If you guys care about not having any broken bones I suggest you don’t follow me up there.” I had to find out if Katie was alright. She tends to instigate things when it comes to being kidnapped.



I picked up my phone and called Katie’s number. I was hoping she would pick up. It rang three times before someone picked up. “Hello?” It wasn’t Katie. I knew it. It wasn’t Luke or Matilta either.



Where’s Katie?”



Well, hello to you too Zach!” Who was this guy?”



Who are you?”



Why, I’m surprised you forgot about me! I mean I am the hottest vampire out there and I also am dating your ex-girlfriend.”



Jake.” Jake used to be one of my best friends. I didn’t know that he liked Matilta and therefore I started dating her and he got all pissed and never truly got over it.



Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner!”



Why are you here?”



Well, I was going to visit my girlfriend and when I got here I saw that you and your little girlfriend were trying to kill her and her brother. Well that was not a very smart thing to do.”



Where’s Katie?” Katie was the most important thing right now. Nothing else mattered.



Relax! She’s perfectly alright! I mean maybe a cut or two. Or a gash from where I fed on her. I’m shocked you haven’t fed on her before. She is extremely delicious.”



I swear to God! I will kill you. Let me talk to her.”



See I don’t know if I want that. She could tell you where she is and that wouldn’t be good now would it?”



Jake. Let. Me. Talk. To. Her.”



Alright! Alright! Here you go.”



Hello?” It was Katie.



Katie! Are you alright Jake told me he fed on you. Please tell me that’s not true.”



Zach, I’m fine. He did fed on me though. I also had to tell Sarah your secret. She was kind of freaking out.”



That’s alright. I understand. Just don’t piss off Jake. He’s not someone you want to get angry.”



Yea. I found that out the hard way.”



I love you.”



I love you too Zach.” The phone went off the hook. I have to get to her. But how?





© 2015 Amy Baker


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

166 Views
Added on August 10, 2015
Last Updated on August 10, 2015


Author

Amy Baker
Amy Baker

Mechanicsburg , PA



About
I am a girl who loves to write. I love to get involved with another world and my books show that. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Amy Baker


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Amy Baker


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by Amy Baker