Chapter 15

Chapter 15

A Chapter by Amy Baker

I was walking through a grave yard. I don’t know how I got there I just was. I saw the graveyard keeper. “I know who you’re looking for.” I was confused because I didn’t even know that I was looking for someone. “Follow me.”

 

I did so. I didn’t know how this man knew who I was looking for when I didn’t I followed him around what seemed to be the entire graveyard. He then stopped at a headstone. I was confused. “I thought you were taking me to who I was looking for!” I told him.

 

“This is who you’re looking for. Look.” I just stared at him. Then I looked at the actual headstone.

ZACHARY NICOLAS DEGAR

BORN AUGUST 10TH 1895

DIED JANUARY 10TH 2016

BELOVED SON

 

That’s when I woke up screaming. I was so scared. Everything felt so real. “Katie, it’s okay! It was only a dream!” Zach was right next to me. I was looking at him trying to feel if he was really here or not. “I’m right here.” He kept saying. He must have known that I had a nightmare about him being gone or dead.

 

I just held him. “I’m right here.” He continued to say. It didn’t make me feel any better. Jenna was here and she knew that I was here which meant that she probably knew that he was here. I don’t know what she wants but I am determined to not let her get it.

 

“Katie, what was your dream about?” Zach tried to get me to tell him about what my nightmare had been about. I was afraid to tell him in fear that if I talked about it out loud, then it would come true. There was a knock on the door. Mel went to get it. She opened the door and was pushed out of the way.

 

It was Jenna. She had Tent trapped. “Let him go Jenna!” Zach said.

 

“I can let him go, if Katie does what I have been asking her to do for the last month.” I closed my eyes. Even though Zach knows that she has been trying to get me to join her on a mission. He didn’t know that she has been trying to contact me since I left them a month ago. I didn’t need him to worry about me any more than he already was.

 

“Jenna, please let him go.” I asked.

 

“Katie, you know what you have to do to make sure that your dream doesn’t come true.” I looked at her with a very confused look. How did she know about my nightmare with Zach’s grave? I closed my eyes. This was going to be a lot more difficult than I thought it was going to be. I had to do what she asked or I was probably going to lose Zach forever.

 

“Jenna let him go and give me a minute. I’ll meet you downstairs.”

 

She smiled. “You have one minute.” She let go of Trent and left.”

 

“Katie, what are you doing? I just got you back.” Zach said.

 

I looked at him. He was so gorgeous and I remembered the day that I first met him. “Zach, you heard her. I can’t have my dream come true.”

 

“What happened?”

 

I sighed. “You were dead. I saw your gravestone. I can’t see that in real life.”

 

“But what do you think will happen if you go with her?” He asked.

 

“She won’t hurt me. She already said that she needed me to help her with something. I just don’t know what.” I kissed him. I didn’t know when or if I would even see him again. I didn’t know what else to do. “I should get going. She’s going to be mad that I’m taking longer than a minute. I love you.”

 

“I love you. I won’t stop looking for you.” Zach said. I just kissed him, turned around, and left. I walked down the stairs and saw Jenna there waiting for me.

 

“You know that was way more than a minute.” I nodded. “You know it will be easier if you turn off that annoying humanity.” I closed my eyes and nothing.

 

I didn’t miss Zach. I don’t even think I loved Zach. I felt absolutely nothing. “So, Jenna, where are we off to.”

 

“How about Paris? I always had a thing for the French.” 



© 2017 Amy Baker


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

101 Views
Added on April 23, 2017
Last Updated on April 23, 2017
Tags: the, dark, adventures, katie, zach, trent, matilta, vampires, high school, love, death, torture, kidnap, new power, jenna, original vampires, no humanity


Author

Amy Baker
Amy Baker

Mechanicsburg , PA



About
I am a girl who loves to write. I love to get involved with another world and my books show that. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Amy Baker


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Amy Baker


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by Amy Baker