Jeanis

Jeanis

A Story by CutieKitty
"

Ugly. Terrifying. Gruesome. That's what everyone thinks she's like. Pretty? Not at all. She's all alone. Waiting... for a friend, perhaps?

"
JEANIS


   Let me tell you a story of a girl named Jeanis. Her beauty was surpassed by almost all the girls in the world. She is uglier than a girl with no hands, uglier than a weird-head-shaped girl. That's what she thought anyway. Now, shall we begin? Here goes...


   Beautiful, pretty girls. Those are what most girls in stories are described as. No one loves ugly girls now, do they? For one, Jeanis resented that opinion. She hated it with all of her heart. 

   She hated that people everywhere hated even looking at her. Her wrinkled face, how her split up mouth stretched from ear to ear, how she covered her bald head, and how her arms were covered in dry skin. No doctor, no medicine, no one and nothing would help her.

   Being with a couple of abusive parents were no help to her. She got her ugly and bloody mouth because of those two. She hated everyone. Her parents are ashamed to even have her around. She was a monster.

   Jeanis lived 16 years of her life like this. Until she couldn't take it anymore, and escaped to the forests. She only took a huge amount of money, some clothes, and she wore a pink amulet given by her mother when she was not ugly yet (A.N. That sounds quite mean...) She found an old, brick building and spent 3 years of her life there with no people around.

   Even then, Jeanis was really getting tired of seeing her own face every morning when she looked at the large mirror that hanged on a wall. She stole some goods one day from a nearby village and disguised herself by bandaging the area where her wrinkles are (which was from her neck to just bellow her eyes), a long, wavy, brown wig to cover up her bald head, and gloves to cover up her arms.

   Another day, Jeanis' house was visited by a lost boy. She got a lot of people wandering about to her house to seek help, but she always ended up scaring them away before she could offer anything. That time though, was her first time a visitor came with her disguise. 

   The boy knocked and waited. She opened it and let him in. They became friends. He would always visit at weekends and whenever he was free. Jeanis soon fell madly in love with him, but she was afraid he would resent her if he knew her true face.

   One night, while Jeanis was sleeping peacefully, with her disguise off, the boy came to visit again. He climbed up to her room, the floorboards creaking slightly as the moonlight shone on his pale face and light brown hair. 

   The door to Jeanis' room creaked open as he peeked inside and almost screamed. Her head was on a table. He decided to check it out and figured it was only a wig, and beside it, five rolls of bandages and a little pink amulet. 

   He went over to her bed where he found her sleeping and almost screamed again. Her face, her head, her hands, they were very ugly he couldn't believe it. He decided to not let a creature like herself to terrorize people with her ugliness and brought a large knife from her kitchen. 

   He braced himself and cut of her legs and grabbed her amulet, just in case. Her blood spilled everywhere as Jeanis screamed and the boy left the house. Howling sounds could be heard as she gasped heavily. She crawled out of her bed, out her house, and with inhumane speed, crawled to chase the boy.

   Her wide mouth let out a shriek as her tongue slid out, her eyes looking at different directions. Her bloody, cut off legs dragging behind her. Jeanis wasn't human anymore, she knew that. 

   She found him. She killed him. She took her amulet back. She took his legs. Crimson watered the ground.

   Jeanis found herself still living in the same brick house a year later. Her pink amulet encircled around her neck as it rested on top of her palm. The smile behind her bandaged face was sincere as she enjoyed the warm sun, dangling his legs over the balcony she was sitting on.

   "Beautiful day, isn't it?" 

© 2014 CutieKitty


Author's Note

CutieKitty
Uhm... I'm not good at writing gory stuff, I know. My first writing here! Please comment on how I may improve it. Thank you!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

135 Views
Added on August 29, 2014
Last Updated on August 30, 2014
Tags: Gore, Ugliness, Precious

Author

CutieKitty
CutieKitty

About
Hello! You may call me Amy. I really love cats, especially my little kitten Coco. Well... yeah! I hope to be a good writer, so I will try to do my best! more..