A dance on the knifes edge

A dance on the knifes edge

A Story by Stepson Fastner
"

This is chapter one on the same story that I already have published so read that before you read this one. Again sorry for the english, swedish is the original language.

"
Chapter 1
(Four weeks earlier)
He beat slowly up his eyes when he felt something rough licking his hand. He realized that his sister was there and it was her German shepherd Bonzo that he had given her for her birthday two years earlier who licked his hand. He patted the dog and stood up then out of bed and went into the kitchen where he happened to the aroma of freshly brewed coffee and meat that was put on the grill. He poured the coffee and went out in the hot summer sun and went to his sister who was standing at the grill and turned two large fine loin slices.
- Grilled fine, potato salad to it I guess? he said.
- Good morning to you with Anders, he said sister.
- Malin you must not misunderstand me, really love your potato salad and you can grill better than most guys I know, but what are you doing here? Anders sipped the hot coffee and felt them warm rays of the sun on his face.
- Tough night?
The night had been quiet yet busy so there like a night out can be. After having done so, he would at home, he had dressed, taking with it that one might need on a day and then gone off. It was a relatively simple (so on there, something happened) and the most common job he used to get. The scenario was usually a girl who often were young had had a guy that she had broken up with. The guy was often controlling and jealous (sometimes just some of them) or it was just a guy who had trouble understanding a no, and why she wanted when she went out with her girlfriends have with someone who gave her and her friends a quiet evening. He had just slipped into it because he helped an old classmate who then advised him on. Now he had done it for almost a year for a small sum of money which admittedly were not white but it would not cash gifts between family members not to be.
- Not really but you usually do not just show up unannounced just to hang out with my sparkling personality.
- Daniel called me again yesterday. He said he wanted to meet me after work.
- And what did you say?
He took a sip Additional contents of the coffee and felt Bonzo fur pulled along his legs. The dog was panting something terrible in the heat. Malin delayed response and loosened be busy with cooking. Bonzo walked away and lay down in the shade as Santa's nest gave him.
- What do you think? Malin said after a moment.
Say what you want about my sister but he could only give her an honor to the encyclopedia of swear words she had learned.
Bonzo ears stirred themselves against their hold as a reaction to that, she said his name.
- I do not believe it either but he'd probably like it less than me. You do not work today?
- Yes, but I'm a woman so I can do two things at the same time.
- Ouch. But seriously, how could you get off?
- I have worked over very much in the last month so I got an ultimatum by the manager to take leave or time off. Go fetch plates and retrieve the potato salad because this is almost ready.
After he succumbed, he opened a great loca gooseberry and pear and poured two glasses and then he went out and gave one to her sister. Warm summer breezes wafting where they stood and just the meat on the grill and Bonzo the lapping water in the shade drowned them playing the children's screams down by the water. He loved the place and had always done it even if it occasionally gave him some painful memories. The cottage was not really his at least not initially. The parents had bought when he and Malin were very small. They had spent almost every vacation the parents had at the cottage so both he and Malin saw it as their little haven. When he was nineteen and was finished with their GMU then a few days back, his parents hit by a truck on the hundred and thirty-juan. Both died directly as both he and Malin looked like a consolation now several years later. By then, their whole world turned upside down. Malin who was only sixteen ended up first at the social services who made sure she got a guardian that because Anders was considered too young at the same time that he had applied for jobs in the armed forces where he could be sent to the foreign service. The Guardian was a man who had a company involved mostly with tax returns for companies. Malin had first had difficulty with the whole though, because the man let her suit his own children and take responsibility she liked to finish. After she graduated she got a job at his company as assistant when she read Samhäll economy Stagnelius focusing on the economy. Anders had kept in touch with her all the time and he could not be less grateful to the Guardian managed to keep her away from everything like a teenage rebellion might mean. Malin however, had bad luck with men but not everyone can succeed in everything.
- I miss judgment, said Malin and put the meat on the tray which she then carried to the table where Anders had put up.
- How?
- You rarely vanish into your thoughts like that, so on, you do not think about them.
- Maybe true, sometimes it feels as if you know me better than I know myself. But even though I may miss them as soon as I'm here, I would not like to sell it.
- I do not either. So what about the Loviisa? said Malin and smiled.
- Speaking of changing conversational topic, said Anders and lassade of the food on the plate.
- What? You seemed to enjoy each other.
- Trivas? You tend not to be so fine in words my sister. But we are good friends and colleagues.
- Friends and colleagues, so that's how it is called nowadays.
- Call it what you want sis.
- Bonzo is not the only one with a good smell mind, she said with a big smile.
He smiled to himself. Malin had only met Loviisa once and yet she knew that there was something between them. The problem was that neither he nor Loviisa wanted to admit was that they were not only friends and colleagues.
- How did the bidding of the house anyway? He said.
- Invited to two million, the broker would touch if someone invited over otherwise it was mine. Nicely call bytes by the way, she said.
- Thank you. Two million to so totally there must be around four million now?
- Almost five but will definitely be worth it besides, I have the money if I borrow half.
- Be happy for it.
- What do you mean you can not exactly minus.
- No, but I can not buy a house for five million.
- True but you pull into your little racketeering thing have to give a little?
- Just a little bit but it's not as if I can show it off. Must still look as if I only serve white.
- Look like yes. Saves you everything then or?
- No direct a portion goes to things you can buy in cash, but some go to a rainy day.
- That never may come, said Malin and they clinked glasses.

Thirty-seven, thirty-eight, thirty-nine, forty. He stood up and puffed out as he walked over to the punching bag. The speakers on the stereo he sat up in his home gym he heard the adrenaline pumping remix of some modern pop song he forgot the name of. In the beginning before he got his job at Southeast guarding AB, he had had over a month when he was totally free. During that time, he had taken the opportunity to rebuild the soil basement of five times five parents had had to store some food for their own private gym. Bench with bar and weights for bench press, dumbbells and kettlebells everything needed for an effective fitness workouts were. The punching bag, however, was his personal favorite and he would sometimes stand for hours and just feed punches and kicks to the bag. Unfortunately, this meant that he needed to change sack often but it was definitely worth it. He had been a fitness freak before his GMU but after that he was one if possible bigger freak. He practiced every day if he could but at peak seasons on the job, it was only four days a week, dreary however, was that one could never know when the peak season were. In December last year, he had become the dialed to work six days two weeks in a row because of that colleagues were sick as when he thought about it all was a quiet week. He was used to working a lot and he gladly took extra classes a week as long as he could sleep between shifts. Working night five days a week goes a long way regardless of your profession, but you work as he did night after night without any noticeable change did you end up not on what day it had done what. The training was for him a way to process everything and try to piece together the pieces. The music from his stereo sounded plösligt funny and he immediately understood why. He took the hand control and lowered the music and then took up his Iphone 5 and replied without looking at the display.
- Yes? he replied shortly.
- Hi, it's me. Parked right car but I do not see you where are you? Said Lovisa.
- Hey. Root cellar.
- Did you start without me?
- What else would I done? Wait a'll be right and opens.
He took off his fingerless boxing gloves and walked over to the door where he hooked the security chain before he pressed his code to turn off the shell protection.
- You are severely damaged profession, said Lovisa when he opened the door.
- Don't I know it.
- Do not understand how you can keep this up so the door is f****n reinforced steel.
- Keep up with what?
- With alarms, safety chains, they reinforced doors, they built pressure sensors so that you know when someone will have I forgotten anything? Said Lovisa and put down his gym bag.
- Sensors that are not active now, but no, you did not forget anything. What's the point? Asked Anders and took a sip of water while he waited for the answer.
- You are paranoid, she said, and put his shoulder-length brown hair in a ponytail.
- Only safety conscious. He said as he walked away and activated Perimeter again.
- How would you post it? Thirty minutes strength, thirty maturity and self-thirty?
- Change the location of the run and self-protection so I'm satisfied.
Lovisa warmed up and Anders increased volume of the music and then he went and fetched the ESP training knife in rubber and CZ 75 Compact training pistol he bought online and put forward it to the stereo bench. Anders looked at Loviisa while he loaded the weights on the barbell. Her physique reminded him of his own with some differences. He was one hundred and eighty-five long, she hundrasjuttiotvå. Both were wide but it was due more to them was muscular than they were thick but she did not look like a muscle builder like himself. The importance skillde they also ate. Anders weighed just over ninety-nine kg while the Loviisa weighed about a seventy-nine kg of Anders guessed it. In addition, it differed only hair color them apart because Anders was blond otherwise have been able to believe that they were two-egg twins. He had met her a year and a half earlier. The first had been only brief chitchat when solved by each of the alerts and a few minutes of talk when they ran into each other in town but a year ago he taught her up on a night the cars. Then spent the three subsequent twelve hour shifts together and some occasional nights when he drove any of the other cars. After that, it was not suddenly so hard to call and ask if they would train together or taking a pub crawl. All his friends had told them that they were looking up, but they had denied it everything they could. Anders glanced off against Loviisa farther into the room where she stretched while he lay down on the bench about to start lifting. He saw that she had seen him, but still she said nothing. The only response was a smile that he barely had time to register. The tension between them had always been there and now when they drove Chicken race over who would first do something about it, it was not just less tension.

He threw a quick eye on their pulse clock. Seventeen minutes and thirty seconds if he increased the pace, he would take those last few hundred meters before eighteen minutes had passed. He ran as fast as he could to his position and pressed the stop button the minute he reached the goal. He exhaled and looked at his pulse clock that showed tjutton minutes and fyrttiofem seconds.
Guttenberg said he to himself.
After that Louisa had gone he felt restless and pulled on his running shoes and gone out for the second time during the day. The term had been almost the same only this time it was two seconds slower. He had until the nineteenth next day on before his real work began. A ten hour shifts by one hour break he had the two subsequent nights with. The weekends were tough to work but the salary was more than decent. The weather had alternated from wonderful sunshine to the typical Swedish summer weather but without the rain even though he knew what it was hanging in the air. He started small jog it under a mile home down solicitation. Ahead of the weekend, he had everything arranged for the rest of the evening was waiting rest and relaxation up to four before he went to bed. With luck, he would get more than eight or nine hours of sleep before lunch. Getting enough sleep the first night was important but also difficult as they day he succeeded, he felt happy. Fifty yards away from the house, he pulled off his key ring where alarm control that looked like a car key was. With it, he pressed the alarm sensors in the ground after which he went into the house and shut the alarm off there. He would get more sleep in town because of the pendulum distance so after a quick shower with Coltrane as company he started all alarm again before he drove off towards Kalmar.

He put the key in the bottom lock first and thus became the alarm he installed the disabled. The apartment he had bought of riksbyggen at a reasonable price. The apartment itself was not great. A third of forty square were five of them went to a balcony. Great, it was not but it was enough for himself. The apartment was just like cottage decorated simply but with modern furniture, violent Decorative and an element of a bachelor. The hall had a hathylla and below it a shoe rack opposite stood a bench where you could sit down to take off or on his shoes. On the walls hung beautiful embroidered paintings that forest motif that he grandma made at one time. A tresittsig olive green sofa stood on the floor in front of the office where his forty-two inch LED TV from the floor. Beside the couch stood a chair that belonged to the comfort of a sofa. Behind the sofa stood a desk with a desktop computer from Dell placed in a holder so it is not touching the floor. The office chair was sandwiched between your computer and a Galant office from IKEA with locking function. On the dresser was a rack of samurai swords in three different sizes. Above the desk hung a flag with the US Marine Corps emblem on. The flag had been a gift from 1st Recon Alpha Squad, which he had served with during an exercise in the Baltic Sea. The only weapon he was in the cottage was his father's double-barreled shotgun which he himself used to hunt. In the apartment, it was different. In addition samurai values ​​were four guns lying on the top shelf of the bookcase that stood beside the desk. Two of the replicas were newer model than the other two. His revolvers were of the same make but not the same kind. His fine Colt Peacemaker in silver paint was thinner than the Colt Python in black color was leaning against an old book just like Peacemaker that was next to it. A foot away from the Colt Python was a Colt ninety eleven and a Glock seventeen leaning on a book just like the two revolvers. As he saw it was a story about how the weapons had changed over the years. None of them were real and hence he could have them so visible. Samurai swords were all razor sharp and could definitely do great harm. Behind the armchair stood a table and four chairs he used to use when he got guests. The balcony had some simple little plastic garden furniture. The kitchen did not have any large furniture, but only a wood table and chairs for two chairs. He pulled off his shoes went in and loaded from workout clothes out of the bag and hung the wet towel over the shower curtain. Then he went and hit one on the coffee maker before he threw his nose in his olive green sofa. He was half asleep until he felt the smell of freshly brewed coffee. This will be a long evening, he thought as he got up to fetch the much needed coffee.

© 2015 Stepson Fastner


Author's Note

Stepson Fastner
Again ignore the bad english

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

204 Views
Added on March 19, 2015
Last Updated on March 19, 2015

Author

Stepson Fastner
Stepson Fastner

Ostersund, Kalmar, Southeast, northwest, Sweden



About
I´m a writer that never had been on sites like this but im been writing on and off for about five years. Allways glad to take different ideas and work with them. more..

Writing