Discipline

Discipline

A Story by Andre

Keith is a runner and he is preparing for a big game, he workout every other day, to work on his run, to get better, he feels he's ready for the big game and confident he will win, so the big day arrives, he walk into the stadium, stretching and warming-up, he stand at the starting line, and then the gun shoot, the race started, he's ahead leading the pack in 1st place but then others are catching up he cant believe it and then they past him he's in 3rd place then others past him he in 5th place, now the race is over and he is disappointed in his-self and his performance, so later that day, he was thinking about the race, as he was thinking he said I need discipline, he felt discipline was what he needed, so he made a list he would do to prepare for his next big game, he trained hard, he refocus, he ran everyday and was on a strict diet, he took it serious as he prepare for his next big game, the next big game arrived and he won 1st place and he credited his win to being discipline.

© 2017 Andre


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

194 Views
Added on June 30, 2017
Last Updated on June 30, 2017
Tags: discipline

Author

Andre
Andre

Illinois, USA, United States Minor Outlying Islands



About
hello! my name is Andre I like to write stories and share with others, writing is not a hobby but it is something I enjoy doing. more..

Writing
Dear nature Dear nature

A Story by Andre


Country Music Country Music

A Story by Andre


Continue Continue

A Story by Andre