Camping Chaos (The Tent Collapse) (Background And Ideas)

Camping Chaos (The Tent Collapse) (Background And Ideas)

A Story by NigellaStory1
"

"Just a few of the ideas regarding the school trip story Camping Chaos (The Tent Collapse)

"

Camping Chaos (The Tent Collapse) (Background And Ideas)


(Note: This is mainly to do with the character of Miss Andrea O'Brien (The Schoolteacher / Magical Witch)


*Miss Andrea O'Brien (The School Teacher) (Also a magical witch whose spells sometimes go wrong).

*She creates a "magical tent" (basically to try and discipline these girls who do have a tendency to misbehave.)

*She tends to dress very femininely (always in a long ankle-length skirts and dresses.)

*The fact that she is a witch is her secret and at the start, the girls don't know this.

*She takes the girls on this trip to try and relax after the end of term exams.

*During this trip, she tries to perform a spell but it ends up going wrong and they all end up trapped in the tent.

*Miss O'Brien then tries and creates a magical growth formula which all of them drink and this then not only gives them great strength but also causes them to physically grow bigger and bigger.

*Unfortunately though, it then starts to get a little bit out of hand. 

© 2014 NigellaStory1


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

168 Views
Added on May 27, 2014
Last Updated on May 27, 2014