Entrapment! The Magical Tent

Entrapment! The Magical Tent

A Story by NigellaStory1
"

A story about the mysterious magical goings-on that haunt a small Irish town

"
Entrapment!: The Magical Tent

Prologue
The small Irish town of Glenmallen, Co. Kerry. A fairly typical Irish town which, to an outsider, looked like something out of the 1950s. However, it was also a town which had experienced its fair share of disasters, ranging from fire and flood to bad crops. Nonetheless though, the people's strength, courage and determination had always helped to ensure that the town was rebuilt. It seemed almost as if nothing could break the townspeople's resolve.

But then, not long after the most recent rebuild, some extremely strange things began happening. It all began when two young teenage girls suddenly mysteriously disappeared without trace while on their way home from school. An extensive search was mounted but tragically, no trace was ever found of either of them. But this was only the beginning of the trouble.

Over the course of the next few weeks and months, more and more people disappeared in some of the most unusual and extremely bizarre ways; the most bizarre of which concerned a woman by the name of Karen. The story goes, that she went to bed one night, having already arranged to meet her cousin, Rebecca, for coffee the following day. Karen went to bed at her usual time of 11:30pm with the clock beside her bed set to go off at 8:30am the following morning which was a Saturday.

Now, nobody knows exactly what happened that night, but Karen never got up that Saturday morning. It was only after she failed to show up, that yet another search was mounted but like all the other ones that had preceded it, no trace of her was ever found. This was completely out of character for her as she was known for keeping to the same regular timetable.

It was against this backdrop that Andrea O'Brien arrived into the town from her native Cork city on the very same day that Karen was declared as a missing person. Andrea was there to take up the position of science teacher in the local secondary school. But Andrea had a secret, one that if it was ever discovered,would have had extremely serious consequences for her.

And that's where our story begins. Meanwhile, these mysterious events keep occurring with more and more people mainly female disappearing (though a few have been male) and with no seemingly possible explanation as to why this is happening, can anyone figure out what is happening but much more importantly, can it be stopped before its too late?.......

© 2014 NigellaStory1


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

195 Views
Added on November 20, 2014
Last Updated on November 20, 2014