Entrapment! The Magical Tent (Version #2)

Entrapment! The Magical Tent (Version #2)

A Story by NigellaStory1
"

A fairly ordinary school camping trip goes bizzarely wrong!

"

Entrapment! The Magical Tent (Version #1)

"It had been raining heavily all day. Luckily for Miss O'Brien and her two students they had a lovely nice, warm and just about big enough tent for them all to be in together. As they all sat together in the tent, all they could do was just lie on their hammocks quietly listening to the sound of the rain outside.

"A fine trip this has turned out to be" Julie bluntly remarked.

"Yeah! Any more of this and I'll probably die of boredom!" moaned Eva. "This trip is about as deadly as watching paint dry!"

Julie shugged.

"I don't know what it is exactly, but I really DON'T like this tent! There's something really....well....creepy about it!"

"Don't be daft Julie!" exclaimed Eva."It's just an ordinary tent like any other!"

"No Eva! It's not! I'm telling you.....There is something really, really weird about this tent!"

As the two girlsl thought about this, Miss O'Brien was actually not too far away from them. She was in a nearby clearing at the far end of which was a large waterfall. Just beyond the falls was a dark, damp narrow passageway or tunnel. It was hear that Miss O'Brien was hiding. She was crouched down just inside the entrance.

("What if my plan doesn't work?! No!...No!!...Don't be silly! It WILL work!! Right! I'd better get back to those brats if only to try and keep an eye on them!")

When Miss O'Brien got back to the tent, Eva let her in, much to her relief.

"So what's been going on here then?" she asked as she secured the tent's fastener.

There was a moment of long silence.

"Where have you been for all this time, Miss?" Julie asked somewhat bitterly.

Miss O'Brien didn't answer. Instead she took of her bag something what looked like crisps. She then handed each of the girls a packet and then put the rest away safely in case they would be needed again.

As she did so, the two girls immediately opened the "packet of crisps" and began stuffing their faces with it.

Miss O'Brien watched them, an extremely wicked grin spreading across her face.

("Those poor fools! They've No IDEA what they've all just done! Hee! hee!")

"Very sad about what happened to Barbara and Sinead isn't it?" Eva remarked.

"Yes. Now that WAS very strange indeed!" agreed Julie, muching away on yet another crisp.

"Such a shame. They were two really nice girls as well." added Eva.

"Absolutely. " Julie nodded. "To suddenly disappear right in the middle of their art class and NOBODY noticed?!!"

"What do you think, Miss?" asked Eva as she continued stuffing her

Miss O'Brien took an number of deep breaths as she trited to regain her composure. After a few moments, she then said in a voice that was void of any degree of sympathy, "It was tragic indeed. That is the last thing you would expect to happen in school. Does anyone know what happen at all?"

"Nobody." replied Eva. "But I DID hear on the grapevine that their school uniforms were found abandoned in the art room by Miss O'Kelly."

"By the way Miss. These are absolutely beautiful crisps. Such a lovely smooth salty taste to them." Eva remarked.

"Yes. Where did you get these by the way. Are they new?" Julie asked.

Miss O'Brien nodded. She was struggling a bit trying to keep up the front she was now projecting.

"Yes. They are new. I bought them at a new small shop on the edge of town. It's just been opened for the last two weeks but they've apparently being doing some really good business."

The girls all slowly nodded, not entirely sure as to whether or not they should believe her.

All of a sudden, Julie let out an extremely loud belch.

"Ohh! Excuse me!" she exclaimed putting a hand over her mouth.

Eva giggled while Miss O'Brien just shook her head slightly.

("Here it comes now! It's beginning to work!")

Miss O'Brien grinned in anticipation. But after a few more moments, nothing was happening. Her smile gradually faded to be replaced by a frown.

("What?! Why didn't that happening? Something's wrong here! I must inspect these crisps to see what's going on here!")

Completely confused by what she thought was going on, Miss O'Brien immediately opened one of the "packets of crisps" and took a whole fistfull out

Popping them into her mouth, she did notice a rather unsual taste. It was something which tasted like rubber mixed with alcohol but with a slightly sour taste.

"Now THAT deffinately isn't right! Ohh my! That's NOT the shrinking formula! That's the GROWTH formula! Oh boy! Are WE all in trouble now!")

And she was absolute right.

Eva suddenly let out an extremely loud belch.

"Ah Eva!" cried Julie in disgust.

"Yes. It's rude to belch in front of people and then not excuse yourself!" added Miss O'Brien.


All of a sudden, shirt buttons began pinging and went flying like bullets from a gun absolutely everywhere.

Instantly, the group all immediately tried to cover themselves up.

"Her Miss! Let me help you!" Eva said reaching out to try and touch Miss O'Brien's shirt. Miss O'Brien immediately took a strong hold of Eva's arm and managed to push it away.

"Behave yourself!" she said rather sternly.

As Miss O'Brien glanced down at her black gypsy skirt, she saw her belt straining to hold together against a rapidly growing and expanding unusual bulge that had suddenly developed just below her waist. She also saw multiple numerous rips and tears appearing in various places on her skirt as the material split slightly. From underneath the torn remains, there came a sudden flash of navy-blue as tufts of navy-blue hair immediately sprouted out It felt very prickly and wiry. Unlike the two girls who were in state of semi-shock, the wiry feeling caused a great deal of giddiness in Miss O'Brien . She couldn't help giggling at this even though she was actually thinking: "Ohh! Bugger! That's ANOTHER gypsy skirt gone! Nooo! Not my BEST clothes!!")


"What the HELL is going on here?!" Julie yelled desperately trying to button up her shirt but failing miserably as buttons continued to ping and pop from her shirt.

She looked over to Eva.

Even though the same thing was happening to her, Eva couldn't help laughing

As this happend, the tent began streaching trying to adjust to the five new creatures now rapidly beginning to grow within the confines of the tent. At this point, there was still enough space for everyone inside the tent. But this wasn't to last much for longer.

A loud, sharp tearing sound suddenly caught everyone's attention. Immediately, the girls looked toward Miss O'Brien."

© 2015 NigellaStory1


Author's Note

NigellaStory1
please let me know what your thoughts are!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

172 Views
Added on April 1, 2015
Last Updated on April 1, 2015
Tags: miss o brien, school techer, schoolgirls, uniforms, clothes bursting