Dark Desire

Dark Desire

A Story by Andrew - Moon Fixer
"

Vampires. But not your run of the mill vamps. This is the first part of it. there are 4 parts. I hope you like it.

"

 

Dark Desire

By

Andrew Lucero

 

 

 

Jason was a cruel person. He enjoyed giving pain. None of the peasants would dare cross him. With the slightest disrespect, he would rip them apart and drink their blood. He raped the women in town. The town’s people could not stop him. Hatred and pain was his only friends. He lived up to the name Vampire.

Jason married Diana Der Winter’s to take over the family name and fortune. Once he was married, he put her entire family to death, saying that ‘they were attacked by bandits.’

They called Diana an angel in the house of evil. What he took away she tried to give back and more.

A few clouds passed by the full moon. It was All-Hollows-Eve. The wind whipped through the arches. Torches were lit in the hallway of the castle. The gargoyles that stood on top of the roof, there shadows laid on the floor as if creatures waiting for its prey.

        Pg.2

 

Diana walked in to her room seeing her husband in bed with two other women.

He was running his sharp finger nails across their chest. Cutting them open and licking their wounds.

They looked up to see Diana.

She was in shock of the vial play.

The girls quickly grabbed their clothes, and ran out.

“I can’t believe you would do this in our bed?”

“What’s wrong my love? You know I have special needs.” He slowly rose with blood still on his face dripping on their bed.

Diana slowly backed up towards the dresser.

He moved towards her, with cold eyes he stared in her soul as if ready to eat it. He continued to close the gap between them. “My love, I have a confession. Your family did not die from robbers but from my hand. I had them killed. If it’s any comfort, you will be joining them real soon.”

She reached behind her. His sword laid on the dresser. She quickly turned and grabbed it.

He jumped on her and sank his teeth in her neck.

 

 

        Pg.3

 

Diana rammed the handle in his stomach. He backed up. She unsheathed the cold steel and whirled around. The blade found its target.

Jason’s head rolled under the bed.  

His naked decapitated body fell at their bedroom entrance. His blood oozed over the family crest that was carved on the floor. She stood over a lifeless body of a person she thought she knew.

Blood still dripped from her neck. She felt a strange feeling. She tried to fight it. It was as if she was in a spider wed with the creature coming for her. She looked up at the moon.

“Dear god, what is going to become of me?” Diana knelt next to him. She tried to push herself a way but could not. The temptation was too strong. She bent over and drank the life fluid. The sword was next to her. She looked at the decapitated body.

“I wonder if he got the better part of this?.” Blood dripped off her chin mixed with tears; it landed on her black gown. She closed her eyes and wiped off her face. Her platinum blonde hair flowed in the wind.

She quickly looked to the right, her servants Jacob and Michael stared at her.

        Pg.4

 

Michael walked forward and knelt next to the sword. He stood six feet tall with black hair and some gray on the sides “Mistress?”

“Michael, I guess it’s my turn.” She lowered her head.

He picked up the sword and looked at the blood on it. He pulled out a cloth, and wiped it.

“Mistress?” He reached for her arm to help her. “Milady, I told you when you picked me up from the gutter, and helped my family. I will serve you till I leave this world”

She raised her head and looked at him. “What about you’re Master?”

“Milady, you were always, my Master.”

She looked at Jacob. Who was about five feet tall with brown hair; he stood next to the archway.

He lowered his head to her. “He's right, only you, we always served and will keep on serving.”

She got up with the help of Michael,

“Milady, will clean up this mess, go up and rest. Jacob, help her to her room”

She looked at him and smiled.

She waved Jacob off who offered his arm.

“Thank you any ways.”

 

        Pg.5

 

She reached her room and sat on her bed. “What have I done?” She cried herself to sleep.

 

 

She entered the dinning room. The walls had tapestries and torches. Jacob helped her to the massive table that sat forty people. Five candelabras were lit on the table.

“Milady, how do you feel this evening?”

   She Looked at Jacob. “Exhausted.”

“Just relax Milady; the food will be here shortly."

A moment later Michael walked in with a serving tray and Jacob was right behind him with a glass container.

He filled her goblet.

She looked at it. “Is that what I think it is?”

“Yes, Milady, please drink you have to keep up your strength.”

She sipped from it.

“Please, Milady.”

She drank a portion of it.

Jacob filled the goblet again.

Michael bent over and served Diana some soup.

Diana looked at him. “Please say something about what happen last night.”

        Pg.6

 

“Mistress, Can I speak openly?”

Jacob looked at Michael, as if not to say anything.

“Yes, please.

“Diana, you helped us when we needed it most, you were always there. Now is the time to show you how much we care for you. As of last night it is over and I do not wish to speak of it again. So please eat.” He walked behind her. “The theater has a new play tonight and I took the liberty of putting you in the balcony.”

 

 

Diana sat on her bed reading a book that she had not seen in a long time.

The curtains were slightly open a small beam of light went a cross her bed.

She looked at it. “I will miss you most.”

Michael knocked on her door. “Milady?”

“Please come in.” She closed her book and put it aside. “What can I do for you?”

“I have a request of you.”

“Anything, name it.” She said with a little cheer in her voice.

 

        Pg.7

 

“The staff and I were talking, mostly me. . . How can I say this?” He hesitated, he walked to the bed post looked at her, then around.

“Just come out and say it.”

“Diana.” He said with some concern in his voice.

“Yes?”

“You will never grow old and you will need someone to take care of you when you rest.”

“Go on.”

“What I’m asking of you is to make me, of your kind.”

She laughed. “Are you serious?”

He looked at her, “Quite.”

Her laughter stopped. She moved the blankets. “Do you know of what you ask of me?”

He saw her in the white night gown, “I know Mistress, I know what will happen, and what I will miss too.”

“Are you sure of this?”

“With all my heart.”

She smiled at Michael. “Does the rest of the staff know of this?”

“I had a talk with each one, and the ones that want’s this will come to you in time. I wanted to be first.”

She walked next to Michael and kissed him on the cheek.

© 2009 Andrew - Moon Fixer


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

“What’s wrong my love? (“What’s wrong, my love? )

Main points to work on are dialogue, imagery and structure. A bit of suggestive reading, Stephen King's "On Writing". An informative read. Another bit of advice would be to read, read, read. Choose the genre you write in and try a few authors out. You develop a ton of writing skills by just being an avid reader.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

wow. Totally loved this. Very different and it got right into the action. I couldn't stop reading.. >.< Really well done. ^^

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

“What’s wrong my love? (“What’s wrong, my love? )

Main points to work on are dialogue, imagery and structure. A bit of suggestive reading, Stephen King's "On Writing". An informative read. Another bit of advice would be to read, read, read. Choose the genre you write in and try a few authors out. You develop a ton of writing skills by just being an avid reader.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

579 Views
2 Reviews
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on September 7, 2009

Author

Andrew - Moon Fixer
Andrew - Moon Fixer

Fontana, CA



About
I am back to writing again. it's been many years since I was here. I know a lot of my old friends are gone. Good journey to them. I hope they find what they are looking for. I have seen many things an.. more..

Writing