Hold my hand

Hold my hand

A Story by Andrew (MJ) Nugteren
"

hold my hand and stop bulling

"

Once theirs a kid named Jerry Nugteren who’s been bullied for being himself so he’s been home-schooled and he hated it. He wanted to meet new people and have a real life but can’t cause he’d been bullied. He meet someone in the streets who he fell in love and who was just like him. So he asked her out. Her name was Stephanie Anderson and she gave him her home and cell phone number but told him to not call her home. She started a club to stop bulling called “The Bully Stoppers” and wanted Jerry in it. Then people that have been or being bullied. So everyone was thinking of a theme song for their club so they picked Hold my hand by Michael Jackson and Akon. They can stand together but still get knocked down so they figured they needed more people in the group. So they asked people if they can help stop bulling and they said they think about it. So Jerry asked his older brother Andrew (MJ) Nugteren who was the most popular person in the school and town. So Andrew joined the group cause he’d been bullied and knows how it feels but still being himself and he tells people to help and got them to help. So everyone in town and school to help but all the bully’s town and school got together. So The Bully Stoppers came together and stopped bullying and won the war all thanks to Andrew and his popularity. Everybody home-schooled went to school and was being themselves and loved it ether how weird or dyslexic or goofy they are they all were happy and never been bullied ever again and lived happily ever after (even if they didn’t get a girlfriend). LOL.

© 2012 Andrew (MJ) Nugteren


Author's Note

Andrew (MJ) Nugteren
hope you help stop bulling with me
i know its short but still

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Glad u keep the memory alive!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Andrew (MJ) Nugteren

11 Years Ago

thank you and ya i always do
poetry-kiddo alienbaba

11 Years Ago

its all good
Andrew (MJ) Nugteren

11 Years Ago

:-)
Lol that was a cool story. :)

I need a group like that in my city. ^^

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Andrew (MJ) Nugteren

11 Years Ago

lol same
Felicity's Eve

11 Years Ago

^.^
Andrew (MJ) Nugteren

11 Years Ago

^.^
This story was interesting. Though I think you could expand it a lot. Right now you're telling the story in very few words and it feels a little rushed.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Andrew (MJ) Nugteren

11 Years Ago

well i agree but it was mostly i could think of so ya

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

185 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 27, 2012
Last Updated on December 29, 2012
Tags: bulling, true friends

Author

Andrew (MJ) Nugteren
Andrew (MJ) Nugteren

Crystal Beach, CA



About
Hey,I'm Andrew Nugteren (People Call me Michael Jackson)! I'm 18 years old! I like to read Fan fiction books and I like writing poems. I enjoy comic books, and hanging out with my friends. I have a do.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..