Job celebration

Job celebration

A Chapter by Andrew (MJ) Nugteren

Shannon's POV
So Andrew has a job and we'll all be having a sleep over, and it's also the perfect opportunity to have Lynda and Dylan over more. Andrew got them to have their stuff ready for tonight.
Sarah: "I got the movies."
Sabrina: "I got the snacks."
Andrew: "I got a band."
Me: "a band?"
Andrew: "ya a band."
Stephanie: "who?"
Andrew: "I got Fifth Harmony."
Stephanie's face just lit up like it was Christmas and she got the ultimate present.
Stephanie: "really?" 
Andrew: "yes really I just have to fix their tour bus other then that it's nothing."
We're all surprised he got them to come.
Andrew: "well me and Demi got them to come."
Me: "that makes sence."
Andrew: "hey I'm the one who has to do the hard work."
Sarah: "but it's a bus, how hard can it be?"
Andrew: "extremely, I've never done a bus before. But I think I know what the problem might be."
We hear a bus pull up and honk.
Demi greeted them and introduced us all.
Andrew: "so what might the problem be with the bus?" The driver popped the hood.
They both coughed as the smoke went into their faces.
Andrew: "how can everyone's engines be overheating? But that's not the only reason."
Driver: "what else could be the problem?"
Andrew and the driver are talking about what the other problem is. While they're doing that we all got our stuff ready to go, we went to go get Lynda and Dylan. 
Andrew: "well it's getting late. Is it ok is it ok if I start tomorrow? It might take me a few days to fix but it'll go by fast."
Driver: "ya it'll be fine."
Andrew: "ok. Now excuse me while I get this oil off my face and get into something comfy"
Me: "ok have fun."
I saw the way Stephanie acted around them. Lauren and Camila were dating and Steph had a huge girl crush on Lauren. We got all of our stuff ready and Andrew is always shirtless when he sleeps so he decides to go shirtless during the sleep over just in case he falls asleep out here. He was walking down the hallway with Stephanie in her Hello Kitty onesie and she was carrying her Scoobydoo stuffed animal, she looked so Adorable. I saw Ally and Normani staring at Andrew while he was walking down. We all made fun of them for that. We all decided not to watch scary movies for Stephanie's sake. So Andrew suggested watching a super cheesy type of horror. It was called Sharktipus vs Werewhale. We all died of laughter even Little Stephanie was laughing after Andrew explained it to her. It was past Stephanie's bed time so Andrew put her to bed and after she was complaining she wanted Lauren to put her to sleep tonight.


© 2015 Andrew (MJ) Nugteren


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

A nice ending to a very good chapter. Good to abide a non-scary movie for the sake of another. Thank you my friend for sharing the excellent chapter.
Coyote

Posted 8 Years Ago


Andrew (MJ) Nugteren

8 Years Ago

Thank you Coyote
Coyote Poetry

8 Years Ago

You are welcome.
Andrew (MJ) Nugteren

8 Years Ago

-smiles- Ya

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

186 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on October 3, 2015
Last Updated on October 3, 2015


Author

Andrew (MJ) Nugteren
Andrew (MJ) Nugteren

Crystal Beach, CA



About
Hey,I'm Andrew Nugteren (People Call me Michael Jackson)! I'm 18 years old! I like to read Fan fiction books and I like writing poems. I enjoy comic books, and hanging out with my friends. I have a do.. more..

Writing