Date night

Date night

A Chapter by Andrew (MJ) Nugteren

Ally POV
Demi, Lynda, Andrew, and I are going to have a double date. We don't know yet but it'll be sweet. Lynda and Demi got Dallas and Dylan to join us for our date. Andrew got everyone to babysit Stephanie tonight. Our plan is to get Dylan and Dallas together. Andrew picked the perfect day for the date.
Andrew: "I know the perfect date for all of us."
Me: "which is?"
Andrew: "it's a surprise"
Lynda: "damn it I hate surprises."
Andrew: "well after this no more surprises for you."
Lynda: "ok"
Andrew took us to the arcade and when I took my blindfold off I was a little child again. I haven't been to an arcade since I was 5 years old. 
Me: "OMG OMG OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH"
I tackled him to the ground kissing his face.
Andrew: "ok it's just an arcade calm down."
Me: "no thank to I haven't been at arcade since I was 5 years old."
Demi: "really?"
Me: "ya really because that's when my dad died."
Andrew: "awe Ally that's so sad."
I start to cry and Andrew pulls me into a hug. He sways me back and forth and I start to calm down.
Andrew: "shhhhh Ally, please don't cry I hate seeing you cry and besides you'll get your makeup ruined." He said that to make me laugh and it worked.
Andrew: "so are you calm?" He wipes my eyes and took one pease of makeup remover and takes my makeup off.
Andrew: "you look beautiful without makeup."
We walk in and my face lights up with happiness and joy. I turn into the five year old me and drag Andrew where we get the tokens.
We got to the token box. Andrew paid for me and himself and Demi paid for Lynda and herself. 
We all ran out of tokens and we had a challenge to see who got the most tickets. Andrew and I won and he got me a giant teddy bear. Demi and Lynda were one ticket off from us. Andrew had his hat one and he had an extra hat with him and a little radio which aloud him to plug an IPhone in and he had Michael Jackson, and a lot of songs to dance to. He played music and danced to them and he made almost one thousand dollars I was really happy for him. It was dark out and we called for a ride home. We all went home and just went to sleep.


© 2015 Andrew (MJ) Nugteren


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

A nice night out. I like the description of games and competition. You create good place and times. A nice ending to the chapter. How did he make a $1000. Thank you for sharing the excellent chapter.
Coyote

Posted 8 Years Ago


Andrew (MJ) Nugteren

8 Years Ago

It's a mystery hahaha and I love that you like them
Coyote Poetry

8 Years Ago

It is and I did.
Andrew (MJ) Nugteren

8 Years Ago

Great to hear

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

197 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on October 11, 2015
Last Updated on October 11, 2015


Author

Andrew (MJ) Nugteren
Andrew (MJ) Nugteren

Crystal Beach, CA



About
Hey,I'm Andrew Nugteren (People Call me Michael Jackson)! I'm 18 years old! I like to read Fan fiction books and I like writing poems. I enjoy comic books, and hanging out with my friends. I have a do.. more..

Writing