Water Park

Water Park

A Chapter by Andrew (MJ) Nugteren

Andrew's POV

We all thought we could all go to a water park and their is one close by, so we drive there. We all pay to get in, we all get changed in the changing rooms. Demi slips trying to run in and ends up falling onto Lynda, that's so Demi.  Ally  and I are trying to get Stephanie to go down the slides just like how Demi is trying to get Lynda to. 

Demi: "Come on Lynda you can do it, I'll even come down with you."

Lynda: "Deal."

Ally and I are still trying then Demi finally got Lynda to do it and they go down together but I think Lynda got hurt by Demi landing on top of me in the water. Stephanie Ally and I go down right away to see what happened. We get down we see an ambulance crew there having Lynda in a gurnie.

Me: "Demi What happened?"

Demi: "I fell behind her and Landed on her."

Stephanie: "Will she be ok?"

Demi: "Let's hope so."

Me: "Hey Steph the good news is you went down the big scary slide."

Stephanie: "Welly yay."

Me: "hahahaha I love ya Steph"

Demi went to the hospital with Lynda and the rest of us go home.

Lynda's POV

What happened? The last thing I remember was going down a water slide with Demi.

Demi: "Lynda are you ok?"

I see people around my bed.

Me: "Who are you people?"

Andrew: "We're all your friends."

Demi: "And Im your girlfriend."

Me: "Really?"

Demi: "Yes I am"

Me: "My head and shoulder hurts"

The doctor comes in. His name is Dr. Rick Jonas.

Dr. Jonas: "Her shoulder has been dislocated. She will be fine she needs to take these pain killers and she will heal in no time."

Dylan: "What happens if she doesn't?"

Dr. Jonas: "She'll be screaming in pain so make sure she takes her pills."

Dylan: "Ok I will."

We all get ready and Demi takes me home. I have a little cast on my shoulder.



© 2015 Andrew (MJ) Nugteren


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

A bad ending to the water park. Good conversation and interesting place. Thank you for sharing the excellent chapter.
Coyote

Posted 8 Years Ago


Andrew (MJ) Nugteren

8 Years Ago

I know and my bad. I'm glad to share it.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

178 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on October 16, 2015
Last Updated on October 16, 2015


Author

Andrew (MJ) Nugteren
Andrew (MJ) Nugteren

Crystal Beach, CA



About
Hey,I'm Andrew Nugteren (People Call me Michael Jackson)! I'm 18 years old! I like to read Fan fiction books and I like writing poems. I enjoy comic books, and hanging out with my friends. I have a do.. more..

Writing