Week Off

Week Off

A Chapter by Andrew (MJ) Nugteren

Andrew's POV

I've been working for months, I got a week off. We all had a little party, we all played games that Stephanie couldn't play but she was at our grandparents house with the Carpenter sisters, and Normani went to visit her parents. Demi, Lynda, Dylan, Dallas, Lauren, Camila, Ally and I were playing Spin the Bottle and Never Have I Ever games, we also planed a little dance party. The bottle kept coming to Ally and I. We laughed and kissed. We changed the game to Never Have I Ever. We decided to play Never Have I Ever with water or pop because I don't want Stephanie to be scared of me if I started drinking and beside she looks up to me. I'm her role-model, she told me herself.

Demi: "Never Have You Ever kissed a females."

Everyone took a drink.

Me: "Ally you kissed a female?"

Ally: "Ya my mommy."

Me: "Oh god hahahaha" I kissed her.

Lauren: "Never Have I Ever kissed a male?"

Everyone drank.

Ally: "You kissed a Male?"

Me: "Ya my dad. Well you know before........never mind." The room went silent.

Me: "Excuse me." I left the room and Ally followed.

I went to my room about to cry.

Ally: "Andrew, babe whats wrong?"

Me: "Nothing just a bad memories."

Ally: "Talk to me baby."

Me: "Well I'm not a Carpenter."

Ally: "What do you mean?"

Me: "Stephanie and I weren't born a Carpenter, we are the only Nugteren's."

Ally: "Why? What happened?"

Me: "When Stephanie and I were younger, we were with our parents going back from a Christmas party and my dad was driving back home and almost got hit by a drunk driver and we drove into a ditch causing them to die. I'm just lucky I saved Stephanie. I had a broken arm and a leg but Stephanie was fine." I start crying.

Ally: "Awe baby don't cry. That means you are worriers."

Me: "I just miss them like crazy."

Ally pulls me into a hug and I brake down crying. She is trying to calm me down.

Ally: "I love you Andrew and I bet Stephanie is having a blast at your new grand parents place."

We hear the front door open and hear tiny little feet running our way.

The next thing we know Stephanie comes in the room running to me and starts crying.

Stephanie: "I miss them Andy."

Me: "I know you do Steph, so do I. So do I." Stephanie and I are crying and Ally leaves the room so Stephanie and I can be alone. I sing See You Again and Stephanie fall asleep from crying.

Everyone comes in to check up on us.

Me: "Shhhh, she's asleep."

Lauren: "This is all my fault. I shouldn't have asked the question." Lauren starts tearing up.

Me: "Come here."

Lauren comes and sits next to me.

Me: "It's not your fault. You guys didn't know."

Lauren starts crying and I just finished crying.

Ally: "Ya Lauren, its not your fault It's mine." Ally starts crying.

Me: "No it's not Ally it's nobody's fault."

Ally comes sits on the other side of me and hugs me, then everyone joins the hug.

Me: "It's been a long day without you my friend, and I can't wait to tell you all about it when I see you Again." 

I start crying again.



© 2015 Andrew (MJ) Nugteren


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

A very strong chapter. Sadness brought back to life with the game. I like the history of the accident being brought to life. A very good chapter. Held my attention till the last words.
Coyote

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

154 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on October 17, 2015
Last Updated on October 17, 2015


Author

Andrew (MJ) Nugteren
Andrew (MJ) Nugteren

Crystal Beach, CA



About
Hey,I'm Andrew Nugteren (People Call me Michael Jackson)! I'm 18 years old! I like to read Fan fiction books and I like writing poems. I enjoy comic books, and hanging out with my friends. I have a do.. more..

Writing