Surprised

Surprised

A Chapter by Andrew (MJ) Nugteren

Ally's POV

I am shocked and surprised that Andrew preposed to me at a campsite. I mean like I'm happy that he preposed to me but.......wow.

Andrew: "Ally Brooke's, Will you make me the happiest man the whole wide world and marry me."

Everyone: "awe."

Me: "OMG OMG OMG YES YES YES AND A THOUSAND TIMES YES."

I pick him up to hug and kiss his face, I stopped to put the ring on my finger.

Andrew: "well it's getting late we should all head to bed."

Everyone: "agreed"

Everyone is heading to bed.

Me: "well you coming or what?"

Andrew: "I'm just gonna let the fire burn out and I'd be happy if you stayed with me till than."

Me: "I was gonna put Stephanie to bed."

Andrew: "well since she's staying in out bed tonight might as well keep her with us."

Me: "true."

I go to sit on his lap and basically make out with him. He was starting to go a bit further in making out he was moving his hand on my back but got cut off by Stephanie moving around in my arms.

Me: "nice try hahaha."

Andrew: "so close hahaha. You both go in and get comfy, I'll be in soon."

Me: "ok love you." We kiss good night, and when I turn to head in side I feel a hand slapping my butt.

Me: "Andrew."

Andrew: "wasn't me hahahaha ok it was."

I gave him a look but laughed it off. Stephanie and I got comfy, Andrew said he'd be in soon but nothing. I look out the window and seen the fire was out but I couldn't see Andrew.


Me thinking to myself: "I hope he didn't get taken by that Skinwalker Andrew was talking about. He um he might've went for a leak before coming inside. He could've changed his mind and decided to sleep outside. I hope he's fine."

I snap out of thoughts when I hear banging on the door. We all wake up. The Carpenters and Stephanie screamed. 

Andrew: "someone anyone open up please there's something out here."

We were all frozen still. The banging stopped and we heard footsteps running off the porch. What scared us more was we heard feet that had claws on it walked on the deck.

-tap tap tap tap- 

The sounds sent shivers down my spine. We all heard the doorknob try to open. we thought it was Andrew pranking us until we heard the scream that thing did.
It was like one minute but sounded like forever.
The scraping we heard as the nails on the trailer made my ears bleed.

Me think in my head: "where the hell are you Andrew. we need you. Im scared."

The next thing we know is we hear laughter coming from outside. I had a bat in my hand just in case, I open the door to see Andrew an some other person in a cheesy costume.

Andrew: "great job Adam."

Adam: "thanks."

They were laughing their heads off.

Me: "Andrew you meany you scared us all even Stephanie."

Andrew: "awe I scared Stephanie?"

Me: "yes you did now go apologize to her."

Andrew: "Stephanie?"

Steph: "What" she had tears running down her face.

Andrew: "I'm sorry for pulling this silly prank. I didn't really mean to scare you. From now on I will not do pranks that scare you ok?"

Stephanie punches him in the arm.

Steph: "pinky swear?"

Andrew: "pinky swear and I cross my heart and hope to die I will not do a prank that will cause you to get scared."

Stephanie: "ok I forgive you."

Andrew: "thank you little sis, ok Adam I'm going to head to bed night and see you tomorrow."

Adam: "ok I'm gonna see if I can scare some more people." 

Andrew: "hahahaha if we hear screaming we know it's you hahaha night."

Adam: "night"

Me: "you two are such children"

Andrew: "Believe it or not you guys weren't the only ones we scared. We've been scaring the whole park."

Sabrina: "no wonder I keep hearing screaming."

*screaming in the distance*

Andrew: "speaking of which."

Me: "I can't believe you did that to your own wife."

Andrew: "hey I was gonna scare you at some point in our relationship."

Everyone went back to sleep. For me I sleep in my underwear and a large oversized shirt. I felt hands moving on my body.

Me: "nope you are not after what you two did."

Andrew: "it was his idea."

Me: "still no."

Andrew: "fine you win."


We just made out and went to sleep.



© 2016 Andrew (MJ) Nugteren


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

A very good chapter. I like proposal and the answer. I like the place, situation and the reactions to the question. A very entertaining chapter. Thank you for sharing the excellent chapter.
Coyote

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

176 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on March 13, 2016
Last Updated on March 13, 2016


Author

Andrew (MJ) Nugteren
Andrew (MJ) Nugteren

Crystal Beach, CA



About
Hey,I'm Andrew Nugteren (People Call me Michael Jackson)! I'm 18 years old! I like to read Fan fiction books and I like writing poems. I enjoy comic books, and hanging out with my friends. I have a do.. more..

Writing